• Perhaps in a physical sense, but not in a metaphysical

Before coming to a conclusion, we have to ask ourselves what truth is. Is truth transcendent, all encompassing, and made of terms, the connotation-less? Or is it simply physical? I believe physical truths are, and have been known, since humanities beginning. Metaphysical truth, on the other hand, is subtle, yet undeniably more beautiful. But what is metaphysical truth? The way I see the world, simplified of course, is different, yet works. I see our existence, and the existence of all other things, as being pure connotation. You and I, the rock on the side of the sidewalk, the tree at the end of the street, are all individuals. Without all encompassing terms we simply "are." We all, including the non living, give off a universal connotation, one which makes it easier to interpret all things. Truth would be the connotation less, the pure and unchanging, the timeless. Music, which provides us with comfort and even euphoria, is, while not truth, the link between connotation and truth. Why? Because in its pure form music is connotation, yet it speaks of more. Music, stimulating motor movement, therefore stimulates transcendent movement. Movement in the material world is required for movement in the transcendent sphere, music, stimulating movement, provides transcendent movement in the sense that it speaks on a connotation basis yet it is pure, which is why it stimulates movement. Truth, being timeless, to be seen therefore requires us to be timeless, as individuals, we ourselves must realize the truth within ourselves, escaping our universal connotation. Moving by not moving. In order for us to realize truth in ourselves we must move without moving, in other words, move in the transcendent field without moving in the physical. We realize our own timelessness. So is this possible? In part, yes. To ultimately know truth is not entirely impossible, none have yet known truth, but to see it certainly is possible. Perhaps one day someone will know truth, as of yet we wait. I am confident that it is possible to know truth, to become timeless.

• Yes, in a limited sense.

While humans cannot directly discern the objective world that exists outside of our minds, we can certainly know some truths about ourselves. For instance, I know it is true that I believe humans can know truth. I know it is true that the experiences I am currently having are consistent with the proposition that I am looking at a computer screen. The only truths we can know for sure are truths about ourselves, but that does not make them any less true.

• Yes humans can know truth

Yes, I do believe that humans have the capability of knowing truth. I think that a Deity granted humans the ability to know and understand truth, and to be able to seek out truth when someone is evidently lying. I think that it is an inherent trait in all humans wanting to know and find truth.

• Yes humans should know truth.

We are surrounded by lies and it seems it is so much easier to tell a lie than it is to tell the truth. If we only knew truth, I think the world would be a much better place. There would be no reason to steal or burglarize. Children would grow up learning to be truthful

• It is possible to know partial truth, but not the purest truth.

Assumption; to "know" truth is not only to know the true nature of something but also to know for certain that your belief is complete.

1. To know real truth, one must posses absolute knowledge about everything. This is nessecary because it is impossible to know that a claim is really true if your knowledge is not fully complete. If you only know some things, but not everything, then your logical (or illogical) view of reality will be based upon what you know alone, and the things you do not know are blind spots which impair your logical ability to find a true answer; even if you by chance know the real truth without knowing everything, you could not know that for sure without knowing everything. Human beings only have the ability to observe a few ways, and thus are inherently limited in the scope of knowledge they can possibly obtain from the outset; but even if a human being knew everything, they could not know that they knew everything.

3. Assuming that a human being had the capacity to know everything there is to know; that is, to be able to memorize every state of existence perfectly, I would argue that it would be far beyond the power and capacity of the human brain to then take every bit of the information that exists into account when making a logical deduction. Unless the being is able to take every single thing into account at once, and to understand the complex relationships between all things, it is impossible to know the true truth about something.

With the limited amount of knowledge and capacity we Do have we can make logical arguments which can give us partial truths, however it is impossible for us to know definitive truth in our current state.

• No and there is philosophical "proof"

Consider the Liar's Paradox: "This sentence is false".

As long as paradoxes exist, Truth cannot be known, and it is rather pointless to try to find it. There's some very serious, developed, and complicated logic out there on this issue that I don't feel like typing out here. But most of them conclude that Truth cannot be known

+ "The Ultimate Question and the Ultimate Answer cannot exist in the same universe." :D

Enjoy life!!

• We can know a close approximation, but never pure truth.

We as human beings can know a close approximation, but the pure truth will always be a mystery to us. I say this because there will never come a point where we will be able to look at things with purely rational eyes, without any sort of blinker, blinder, or preconceptions. We as human beings are simply incapable of doing that.

• There is only Perception......

.....And Perception is highly individualized and extremely subjective.
    "Truth" is unique to each observer, it is based on the sum total of
    the observers experiences and biochemistry. Perhaps there are some similarities that align between observers to allow for an agreed upon idea behind the Perception of a particular event but whether this constitutes any sort evidence for universal truth in even the smallest form is highly debatable.