• Hard work and skill wins over all

I dont' follow soccer, but I can't see any reason why Iceland's team would be any different from any other country's team. If the players work hard, and have the skill to compete, then they have just as good a chance of winning as any other team in the world. don't judge them just by their country's name!

• No they are awful

No, I do not think that Iceland can win the Euro 2016 soccer competition. No, I do not think that Iceland can win the Euro 2016 soccer competition because there are numerous top teams in the tournament such as France, Italy, Belgium, England and Spain. This is the first time that Iceland is involved in the tournament, the country has a good team but I don't think they are yet capable of winning the tournament.

• No, Germany and Spain are too good.

Iceland has done pretty well so far, but it just can't compete with the bigger countries. Germany, Spain, France and other countries just have so many people and so much more talent that it would be almost impossible for Iceland to compete with them. It's still very impressive that Iceland even qualified for the tournament. They should be very proud.

• Iceland doesn't have a fighting chance in Euro 2016

Euro 2016 is one of the biggest soccer-related events, with hundreds of thousands of people tuning in to root for their favorite teams. Iceland is part of the competition this year, but I don't think they have a prayer of advancing very far. Other countries, such as Germany and England, have a much longer and more storied history of soccer success than Iceland does.

• No, I do not think that Iceland can win the Euro 2016 soccer competition.

No, I do not think that Iceland can win the Euro 2016 soccer competition because there are numerous top teams in the tournament such as France, Italy, Belgium, England and Spain. This is the first time that Iceland is involved in the tournament, the country has a good team but I don't think they are yet capable of winning the tournament.