• There is defiantly evidence of life that can exist on earth, here's why :)

I think that a peanut butter jelly sandwich is the mmost reliable iphone to the great lakes because the twin towers were sisters and they were two peas in a pot. Boy if you dont get that js j j j j j j j j j j j j

• I i i i

Hi uhi go dre Kim dre kin you gets nihilism oil uyg uhi in my kjl 7gt hug you oij input jut. Hung uihuih uh hi. Yuh uhi uihuyg guy g. Guy guy gig. Guy got you guy going hug guy y guy guy up guy y guy. G g gym

• I i i i

• Other Universes and planets

We have never traveled further than Mars with a human and no further than our Universe with drones and such, so saying that no other life form could exist somewhere else is like saying you can't learn rocket science, there is always a possibility. We only say things like there are no other life forms possible on different planets/ universes is because we do not want to leave our comfort zone, we want to believe the safest thing possible and not face the reality that something might actually be out there that we have never seen before.

• Yes they can

Feoijrnr oinfoini iejriognrnegirbnieo pugu gwgu hguh gougehuog hruohhu huigtuig giuhtghugt huigtpwhpgthuithuigtrhugtprhup uhg ugthgruhg thh hy jy tjy jy jy yj yyu t uy uyt tu uty tu tuy ty uty tuy uy ut ut u ytu y yu yu uyt uty ty tyu ut u uy yt yt uy ytu

• Yes they can

• VffffffffffffAffffffffffffffGfffffffffffffffIffffffffffffNffffffffffffffAfffff ;) ;D

Because my mommy said so because i wanna i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i ii i i i i i ii i i i i ii ii i i i ii i i i i i i i i ii i i i

• Posibile possible possible possible possible possible possible

Yes it is possible possible possible possible possible possible possible possible possible possible possible it oi oi oi oi oioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioi thebestwaytogetthe thebestway thebestway thebestwaytoget thebestwaytogetthebestwayto the best waytogetth ebestway 66 6 6. I. I. Ihave. If. Thefirst ,Iam. I have a. The I just wrote it to fill it up

• I like poo

H a a a a a a a a a a a a a a. A a a a a a a a a a. As. A a a. A a a. As. A a a a a a. A a a a a. A a a a a a

• Life can not exist on other planets

We have new technology popping up every day and if we have not found life by now then there is none. Also in the bible it states god created the heavens and the earth sure there are other planets, but it never said anywhere in the bible he put life on other planets. Some people may say non believers are being unreasonable but there is no proof still to this day.

• You Need Jesus

Those comments.I believe that donald trump created this website with good intentions, but those comments smh. Kanye West 2020. #Plus one #+ kanye=illuiminati #420blazeit #rekt tom cruise's face is exatly simmetrical. Deez Nuts for president 2016. #Bernieisagoblin #Socialism2k16 #Roast, Merry Christmanuhkuhh, Praise Allah, MailorderbrideGoats shoutout to kim k and amber rose. Okay bye. Cameron.

• It Wouldn't Make Sense

It's not possible because the planets that the Kepler Space Telescope has found are most likely made out of water and people don't have access to metal or electricity etc. If they were to be living underwater. Plus, I also never understood how on earth life would even come to be on a different planet in outer space.

• It Wouldn't Make Sense

• It Wouldn't Make Sense

• It Wouldn't Make Sense

• It Wouldn't Make Sense

• It Wouldn't Make Sense

• It Wouldn't Make Sense

• It Does Not Make Sense

There has been a recent discovery in Mars, that they found bacteria and they say that is a living organism. Yet when a Woman has a Abortion (Which is when you kill the baby while it is in the stomach) it has a beating heart and they don't call that a living organism. Which is really fucking retarded because I have a family with brothers, sisters, and my parents. I know we have to predict this because one day our sun will blow up and the Human Race will be extinct. Which is why we must create a way of travel in the future. But still NASA you are fucking retarded.