• Yes, Love existing without sex

It's because, Love is everywhere, where ever you are that word or that's feelings will hunt you to find someone to be love and love is all about care and to worry and you can love your family, friends, relatives without making a sex with them, that means were are all free to love each other and respect also.

• Love is caring about someone

Lust is a human thing, but true love exists without sex. The very meaning of love is to care about someone and to worry. I have been in love myself and I am only 20 years old. I loved a girl once, and I know because whenever something good happened, it was her I wanted to tell first. I have not once wanted sex with her. I just wanted to hold her hand.

• There are many types of love.

I can love my dog, brother and car. With regards to a romantic love, I believe physical love isn't needed for maintaining the relationship, however it does help with staying bonded in many situations. Keep in mind that human males have the physical requirement of having their prostate gland drained on a regular basis. Each person is a bit different, but ultimately it will happen, with or without physical stimuli.

• It depends on the circumstances but ultimately yes

I recently answered a question on here that was along the lines of "Would you ever marry someone you hadn't had sex with?" and I said no, because I think sex is an important part of a relationship. However, I don't know the exact statistics, but I'm certain that a larger percentage of marriages than you would think are sexless. I imagine that for a lot of couples, as they get older and have children or progress in their careers, sex isn't as essential as it once was. That isn't to say the couple no longer love each other. Personally, I think sex is probably more important to you when you're younger.

• Yes It Can

I believe it is possible for love to exist without sex. I believe sex is a special bond that can often make love stronger, but I believe love exists without it as well. First of all, there are many different kinds of love that one experiences and many times that has nothing to do with sex at all.

• Yes, love and sex are two different things.

Of course there are many types of love, such as love for friends, that exists without any type of sexual activity. But even in romance, it can happen. However, both people need to be on the same page about it so that there are no arguments and tension is lessened.

• No sex No love

The first time anyone meets or catches a person eye it becomes physical attraction first. One likes the persons physical attributes. Looks matter and that's a fact. If the person has a likable personality the better. It may be just that a person has a sexy persona. A man would say or think. I want to have sex with her. What's love got to do with it. Love comes later with that person. A partnership is 99% sex and without it love will not survive. I defy any man to go out tonight, meet a girl and tell her that he only likes her for her personality. Within 10 minutes the window of opportunity will close for him and she'll be gone. He will never get her back. If she's not sexually attractive to him, what reason does she have to stay? So no love will survive without SEX.