Can Marijuana Be an Effective Treatment for Glaucoma?

• Yes, from what I hear.

Of course, no one knows for sure, but it does seem as if marijuana can be an effective treatment for many things, including the eye condition of glaucoma. This is possibly because it relieves pressure on the eye. In any event, pot ought to be legalized, especially for medical reasons.

• Legalize Medical Marijuana

Medical marijuana needs to be legalized as soon as possible. It works well for treating glaucoma, but it is also good for a variety of other conditions and ailments. It is more effective as a painkiller than than some manufactured medicines like Vicodin, which is know to be both addictive and habit forming.

Quan says2013-12-30T18:14:36.980
I don't know. I'm no doctor. But if it's no more harmful the smoking tobacco and less dangerous than drinking alcohol, why is it still illegal? Why do we have to tirelessly prove health benefits of marijuana but not hold tobacco and alcohol to the same standards?
Quan says2013-12-30T18:15:38.910
For that matter, why don't we hold all substances to the same standards? Pepsi doesn't have any health benefits that I'm aware of, so should it be sold on the black market as well?