• I’ve lived with fertility problem

I’m Luara and I’ve lived with fertility problem, never being able to achieve a pregnancy at the age of 32, and was very depress and frustrated. I did all sort of things to get pregnant but all in vain, I latter found out i have some cells which have frozen and block my cervix as a result of having pre-cancerous condition and tubal Blocks. I went about living my life, traveling, learning, never realizing my fertility was dwindling, always confident I could have kids at any age any thought i can never have a child on my own, fortunately a friend directed me to a doctor called dr Mallam Abudu who help me with fertility herbal supplement which i took and after surprisingly i got pregnant and now i am a mother of twins, If you are in the same situation and you need help you can contact Dr Mallam Abudu, he can help in a lots problem like . Herbs to give birth easily, hope you find this information useful mallamabuduspiritualhome@gmail.Com or call +2349055637784.

• Helps With Pain Relief

Medical marijuana can help with HIV/AIDS patients in terms of pain relief. The danger with marijuana is that it may inhibit the effectiveness of drugs needed to spruce up the immune systems of patients in order to prevent other diseases from attacking the body. In terminally ill patients, marijuana may be one way to alleviate pain if nothing else can be done.

• I believe Marijuana can help AIDS/HIV Patients greatly

I think when it comes to AIDS/HIV patients, I think through their ordeal and sometimes suffering, that marijuana would help relax them in their time of pain. I believe Marijuana itself would help many patients get by without dealing with any forms of depression or even suicidal thoughts. Marijuana isn't a drug that will kill you, so I don't see what's wrong with its benefits that could help others.