• Weed will feed

Weed helps you get creative when it comes to cooking and people would worry less on breaking the law and more on saving money to spend on weed therefore more cash flow bro #weedforfeed#weedonly#lesscrime yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass yass

• Yes, I agree.

After all the debt we've been in through the years over war and other issues, a little bit of money wouldn't hurt. Its not taking away anything right? We aren't loosing any money. Crime rates would drop, drug abuse would drop, especially if one is legal they would all choose that instead of heaver ones, and our economy will boost. They should make all of America legal for recreational use. Only reason it was illegal is because the government cant put tax dollars on it.

• Weed helps sick feel better

I have colitis an inflammatory disease I smoke trees and it relives my pain 10 fold LEGALIZE FOR LIFE. Also it helps my friends with anxiety and other things unwind and relax. Plus it would boost the economy to help dig us out of this wonderful debt go bama USA

• Legalize it fam.

I personally adore smoking Cannabis Sativa; Additionally, I believe that it would create more revenue that would help aid the U.S National Dept. I also disagree with the idea that it makes you lazy. Some might even believe that it stimulates you to accomplish more than just your everyday tasks.

• Legalize it fam.

• Weed is great

Its not as bad you all you guys think it helps calm you down and gives stress relief, also if it were legalized it would give alot more jobs to people around the united states creating a less deeper hole in our countrys debt as it already is sadly enough.

• It would boost the economy

Many people are out of jobs right now, and legalizing recreational marijuana will provide many jobs & opportunities. Also it will put a impact of the drug cartels working in America, and get a lot of Americans out of jail. Marijuana would be taxed, so more money to the government

• Tax it like crazy

It will help the economy because you can tax it like alcohol and cigarettes. Plus the drug arrests for it would go down opening places in jails and not spending the money on fighting against the drug. It makes sense to legalize it. Whats the worst it can do. Harm our health I think mcDonalds and alcohol have done a good job of that

• More Businesses. More Money. More Jobs. = U.S. Out Of Debt. U.S Begins Thriving.

People Don't Realize How Helpful And Resourceful Marijuana Is. First off, Marijuana and Hemp are both from the cannabis genus but they aren't completely the same. Hemp does not contain any THC or Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol. This is the mind altering chemical that Marijuana contains. In Marijuana , THC acts as the relaxer that is synthetic to painkillers having the ability to to relieve symptoms of medical conditions such as Cancer or HIV without debilitating side affects that other drugs may have , enhances ones appetites, relieves muscle pains, nausea, vomiting,and etc. On the other hand Hemp does not contain any THC which makes it almost impossible to get any type of "high". Hemp and Marijuana might be the best investments for the U.S. right now. The U.S. is in debt and a few bucks coming in would hurt. There are more than 25,000 different ways that Hemp could be used for such as lotions, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, clothing, fabrics, yarns, carpeting, animal bedding, textiles, auto parts, food, beverages, etc. With all of the possibilities for Marijuana it will jump start the economy with new businesses, creating jobs, making new and old customers, helping studies in the medical field, creating taxes that will get the U.S. out of debt. So , Ofcourse I Do Believe Marijuana AND Hemp Will Help The Economy Without A Doubt.

• Marijuana Can Help the Economy

Marijuana can help the economy. Two states, Colorado and Washington, have already legalized marijuana for recreational use. By reclassifying marijuana from a Schedule 1 drug to a less severe classification, and supporting the medicinal purposes of hemp, the government could then reap the benefits of the taxes made off of selling the substance in a controlled, standardized way, much like tobacco or alcohol. Furthermore, the legal system would be freed up to attend to more dangerous crimes than possession of marijuana, for example. Legalizing marijuana would only improve the United States' economy.

• Disrigard females aquire currency

Swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag

• No, it makes people lazy.

No, marijuana cannot help the economy, because people who use marijuana do not want to work. People who use marijuana are more likely to depend on others, and that includes the government. People cannot be productive if they are sitting around smoking marijuana. They probably borrow money from other people to buy the marijuana in the first place. It does nothing for the economy.