• Of course it can

In one instance, I was smoking 'Shivamooli'(local name of Marijuana) in my friend's hostel room, which is a dark place, I started seeing things that were not actually happening. I got a feeling that me and my friend were not in his room but in another world. I started seeing strange visions. I could see strange lights and shapes. It was like a dream. Then we went outside and stood there and looked and all things appeared to be in 3D form.

• I have mostly when I haven't done it for awhile

I have seen faces' an colors pink an static silver my brother saw a tree with a branch that reached out to him plus he was at the gas ⛽ station in the parking lot waiting for a friend he took his hat off an could not believe how big his hat was he said it was huge 😵

• Yess it do

For me only of its not been a while nd if its in large amounts..1 time i was walki g my friends to his gmas palce and he had a bag of chips,i closed my eyes and wehn i opend them it was a cartoon top a with a purple bow and since i was baked..I put it on but as soon as i putit on my head i realized it was just a bag of fritos😂another time i fr thoght the floor was made of apple cider vinigar

• Yes it can.

I smoked a few nights ago, but it was out of a water bong that I hit way too many times. I was at a party and as soon as it hit me my eyes felt extremely heavy, so I got on my motorcycle to go home but my balance was very off so I couldn't ride it home I parked a crossed the street and then I when I got off it started getting really weird. I was seeing things happen before they happened, like my friend rode up on his bike then 3 seconds later I turned and he was gone, then in about 5 minutes he really showed up. Then I started seeing everything to be very wavy and I couldn't remember anything that happened 15-30 seconds in the past. I honestly thought I had died on my motorcycle on the way home and was coming out of my body or something, was very scared and felt unsafe. I'm not sure if it was laced or if it was just because it was a water bong? Definitely a good experience but very scary.

• Happened to me

Used to have cars shake violently to a blur when I was drive. Happened for awhile. One time was extra crazy. Stopped at a stoplight a black void appeared around the car in front of me. The car vibrated and got smaller while it got sucked into the black void. That only happened once tho. That shit was nuts

• Minor visual hallucinations

I think it more depends on the person's physical chemistry as for some people it can and some it can't. For me it usually produces minor colourful patterns especially in indica dominant strains although nothing compared to acid or mushrooms. For me i just accept its a part of me smoking.

• Rjjjhjt rhrtj rjt tr

Rjjyy4yyryryery y y y y y yy yjj j jheg eegf r r ge rjrj rj rt t rt rjrtj t tj t jt t tr jr jtj rjrjr t t t r t rj jetyse j hszhs 6 6 56u 656i 3t 34 3u5 u5uu5u 5 u444u4u3566 6 65u 4u

• Yes it can

If you getting ready to smoke,don't get scared are think of anything gone go wrong it can cause you to hallucinate . I never did but I saw in 3D form , but you will think it's in 3D but it's really not your eye vision gets really focused, but if you do hallucinate don't get paranoid it can cause you to freak tf out! Best edvice is to smoke weed happy and enjoyable

• It can so much

I smoked some really strong weed for my second time with my friends, and it was all normal at first until the time when I was talking to one of my friends and then I started feeling like I was in a dream but I still knew everything was real but I felt like nothing was real and I thought I was gonna pass out or fall asleep while standing, so I started freaking out alot so I sat on the ground and according to one of my friends, I put my hand in an ants nest but I didn't feel anything and I didn't see any ants at all and my friends was experiencing a similar trip as me and he didn't see any ants aswell and when I was walking the ground looked like it went past me at two frames per second like in a video and when I looked at people I didn't know they were less framey but when looked at my friends they almost didn't look framey at all and when I looked at them the stuff behind them looked like a background, and since it felt like nothing was real I thought that all the stuff I did might of never happened but I talked to one of my friends the next day and it all happened also I was wearing my helmet during the trip and when it was all happening I didn't feel my helmet at all and I noticed that I still had my helmet on at one point, despite then fact I couldn't feel it but when I was wearing it, it felt like my brain was really hot and I got scared that my brain was gonna be too hot but I was fine and since I have a song stuck in my head almost all the time, the song that was in my head during the trip was as loud as if someone was playing the song but it still sounded like it was in my head, like when your about to fall asleep and the song in your head gets alot louder if anyone can relate, it was past 7 pm when it finally all stopped and we smoked it around 4:30 but I still had some auditory effects the day afte

• It actually does

Vjanvknfvnvjnvnd d v dkv dk vkfd vdk vkd vkfd vdk d vkd kjld lk kv k dkf kd vd kd vd v dk dkv dvkd vdkj dk kd vkjd vkd vkjd kd fvkjd k d vdj vjdkf kdj vkdj vkjf vjfk vkd vdkf vdkv dkf dkjv f vdkfj kdj kj

• No but it can cause temporary perceptual changes

Cannabis, though powerfully psychoactive, cannot cause open eye visual hallucinations. Simply seeing movement from the corner of your eye, or seeing clearer images than usual when you close your eyes does not classify as a hallucinatory experience. Large doses of THC can cause extreme shifts in perception, but in the general public rarely cause genuine hallucinations. If you are experiencing hallucinations while consuming cannabis consult those close to you and a mental health professional. If you are cleared as mentally healthy, find a new source for cannabis. Cannabis is not for everyone; know your self and make wise decisions. If something doesn't inhance your life or makes your life worse cut that thing out of your life.

• Cannabis can not and will not give you hallucinations

Cannabis has a chemical in it called THC which stands for TetraHydroCannabiol our bodies produce it and its in human breast milk do your research, i've been smoking for almost 7 years and i've dabbed back to back and i have not hallucinated once, if someone does tell you that they have hallucinated before They're feeding you bull-shit.

• No it can't

No you're all dumb you can't trip on weed. Do mushrooms then you'll trip you pussies. My friend always tries telling me he's tripping and he's lying lmao it's a scientific fact that you can not hallucinate on marijuana. If you seriously think that you can you're just dumb and trying to act higher than you actually are because you think it's cool.

• Yes,if tit is laced with some synthetic ,cheaper,addictive drugs

I was first smoked weed at my collage years and then it became my companion .I was a little hallucinated when I smokes weed from my nearby dealer .But afterwards my buddy start growing,then I realised good weed and laced one. We created some hybrids from keralas very potent (pure indica) "NEELACHADAYAN" and imported hybrid (more sativa ) "WHITE WIDOW" we called our hybris as ardhanareeswara (form of shiva as half male and half female) because our strain have some distinctive blue,purple shade on some branchs and none on other branches .Anyway the point is marijuana, when its smoked not a good hallucinagent.And you are always welcome to contact me.

• Lol no it cant make you hallucinate on its own

Okay so if you are smoking and you start hallucinating its only because there is something of another drug that does make you hallucinate either mildly or pretty badly laced into the weed which causes all of the hallucinations and a lot of that can be blamed on the person you get it from o

• You Are What You Is

I have been smoking on and off for 42 years. I am a degreed Chemical Engineer and recently retired from my $225k/yr position. The only hallucinations I ever had on pot were that my wife loved me! When the weed wore off I divorced her and now have my peace w/my dog and my weed.

• No it can not

I've smoked pot for almost a year now that's not very long but I do almost every other day and sometimes I get way to high i remember me and my friend smoked ten bowls together out of a bong I thought I was hearing stuff but no I was not it just made my hearing very very clear and I was just hearing the fan in the other room.All that happens is my vision gets very clear everything seems close but at the same time far away and colors pop like crazy and are beautiful and I laugh uncontrollably I love it.Have never hallucinated

• Nopwe no thansk

It's just not a happening thing in this world today, I mean drungs n stuff is bad, but you don't get that kind of art from marijuana. Stay and focus in school my little babies, many loves to you all you rat bags, stop drugs and continue with life love u

• 8 year smoker

I have been smoking weed since I was around 12 with my older brothers and never had a Problem .. I am now a proud patient and grow my own plants btw im 20 years old and have never struggled through school I graduated with honors and making 60-70k a year in construction .. The Answer is NO it does not make you see Flying Cows in your living room thats just your low educated mind.