• Of course it can

In one instance, I was smoking 'Shivamooli'(local name of Marijuana) in my friend's hostel room, which is a dark place, I started seeing things that were not actually happening. I got a feeling that me and my friend were not in his room but in another world. I started seeing strange visions. I could see strange lights and shapes. It was like a dream. Then we went outside and stood there and looked and all things appeared to be in 3D form.

• I have mostly when I haven't done it for awhile

I have seen faces' an colors pink an static silver my brother saw a tree with a branch that reached out to him plus he was at the gas ⛽ station in the parking lot waiting for a friend he took his hat off an could not believe how big his hat was he said it was huge 😵

• Of Course It Can

I've been a heavy smoker for the last 4-5 years and despite my high tolerance there has been at least 1 time where I had an intense trip. Once, about a week after taking LSD, I had a small session of about 5 cones (bongs.) I was fine after having all these bongs, the session lasted about 15 minutes and then I was fine afterwards for about 10 minutes... At which time the trip "kicked in." The only way I can describe it is being "hit" by strange feelings / "body feels" and obviously I was freaked out coz I'd only smoked weed so it was like "Why am I tripping?" Everything got really big and out of proportion. The roads were 3 times bigger /wider than they usually were. It felt like an eternity to try and cross the highway. My friend (lets call him Jade) who I was with, made sure I was okay and comforted me. And when I'd calmed down a bit, we went to a friends place. This friend lets call him Jesse. Jesse was my best friend for like about a month previously and so I got on very well with him and when I arrived at his place I ran inside and grabbed him aside. "I'm tripping on Weed, what's happening?" I said. Jesse looked at me with a weird face and said "I didn't think that was possible unless it's laced weed..." Jesse and I had smoked the same weed earlier that week from the same bag and everything so it couldn't have been laced. I don't know if the LSD that I'd taken a week before could have had some affect.... But I've had a couple other times where I've had visuals from just smoking weed too... The first time it happened where I tripped out with Jade, was really scary and I was actually tripping like I was on LSD, hallucinations, visuals, patterns, colors etc. But the other 2 times it happened, it wasn't what I'd call tripping. It was just brighter colors and swirly patterns, late at night in bed. I'd say it has Hallucinogenic properties and especially because I have had friends who hardly smoke/never smoke and they had some intense reactions to smoking weed, one of them forgot who he was and kept yelling about how everything was moving and he freaked out and ended up running away jumping a few fences. He thought we his friends had kidnapped him... My advice is to be careful and make sure nothing is laced before you smoke it. And if you haven't smoked much stick to small cones/joints and don't over do it. 😊

• Rodged yes, rodged

Me and my friends had a smoking circle of about 5 people ad my friend started to 'rodge' as we call it he started going crazy and saw a bag of gravel and said that a bird just landed and pointed at the gravel, and he said that he saw things in a 2D perspective and I could also see 2D baring in mind this was our first time and our first time round the smoke circle we didn't get any smoke but then the second time round holy shit I coughed my lungs up and another time we had a long weekend sesh and he just kept saying 'Rodge-Nodge' Over and over like he was summing demons he was even rolling his head it was kinda crazy

• Yess it do

For me only of its not been a while nd if its in large amounts..1 time i was walki g my friends to his gmas palce and he had a bag of chips,i closed my eyes and wehn i opend them it was a cartoon top a with a purple bow and since i was baked..I put it on but as soon as i putit on my head i realized it was just a bag of fritos😂another time i fr thoght the floor was made of apple cider vinigar

• Yes it can.

I smoked a few nights ago, but it was out of a water bong that I hit way too many times. I was at a party and as soon as it hit me my eyes felt extremely heavy, so I got on my motorcycle to go home but my balance was very off so I couldn't ride it home I parked a crossed the street and then I when I got off it started getting really weird. I was seeing things happen before they happened, like my friend rode up on his bike then 3 seconds later I turned and he was gone, then in about 5 minutes he really showed up. Then I started seeing everything to be very wavy and I couldn't remember anything that happened 15-30 seconds in the past. I honestly thought I had died on my motorcycle on the way home and was coming out of my body or something, was very scared and felt unsafe. I'm not sure if it was laced or if it was just because it was a water bong? Definitely a good experience but very scary.

• Happened to me

Used to have cars shake violently to a blur when I was drive. Happened for awhile. One time was extra crazy. Stopped at a stoplight a black void appeared around the car in front of me. The car vibrated and got smaller while it got sucked into the black void. That only happened once tho. That shit was nuts

• Minor visual hallucinations

I think it more depends on the person's physical chemistry as for some people it can and some it can't. For me it usually produces minor colourful patterns especially in indica dominant strains although nothing compared to acid or mushrooms. For me i just accept its a part of me smoking.

• Rjjjhjt rhrtj rjt tr

Rjjyy4yyryryery y y y y y yy yjj j jheg eegf r r ge rjrj rj rt t rt rjrtj t tj t jt t tr jr jtj rjrjr t t t r t rj jetyse j hszhs 6 6 56u 656i 3t 34 3u5 u5uu5u 5 u444u4u3566 6 65u 4u

• Yes it can

If you getting ready to smoke,don't get scared are think of anything gone go wrong it can cause you to hallucinate . I never did but I saw in 3D form , but you will think it's in 3D but it's really not your eye vision gets really focused, but if you do hallucinate don't get paranoid it can cause you to freak tf out! Best edvice is to smoke weed happy and enjoyable

• Rodged yes, rodged

• No but it can cause temporary perceptual changes

Cannabis, though powerfully psychoactive, cannot cause open eye visual hallucinations. Simply seeing movement from the corner of your eye, or seeing clearer images than usual when you close your eyes does not classify as a hallucinatory experience. Large doses of THC can cause extreme shifts in perception, but in the general public rarely cause genuine hallucinations. If you are experiencing hallucinations while consuming cannabis consult those close to you and a mental health professional. If you are cleared as mentally healthy, find a new source for cannabis. Cannabis is not for everyone; know your self and make wise decisions. If something doesn't inhance your life or makes your life worse cut that thing out of your life.

• Cannabis can not and will not give you hallucinations

Cannabis has a chemical in it called THC which stands for TetraHydroCannabiol our bodies produce it and its in human breast milk do your research, i've been smoking for almost 7 years and i've dabbed back to back and i have not hallucinated once, if someone does tell you that they have hallucinated before They're feeding you bull-shit.

• No it can't

No you're all dumb you can't trip on weed. Do mushrooms then you'll trip you pussies. My friend always tries telling me he's tripping and he's lying lmao it's a scientific fact that you can not hallucinate on marijuana. If you seriously think that you can you're just dumb and trying to act higher than you actually are because you think it's cool.

• Yes,if tit is laced with some synthetic ,cheaper,addictive drugs

I was first smoked weed at my collage years and then it became my companion .I was a little hallucinated when I smokes weed from my nearby dealer .But afterwards my buddy start growing,then I realised good weed and laced one. We created some hybrids from keralas very potent (pure indica) "NEELACHADAYAN" and imported hybrid (more sativa ) "WHITE WIDOW" we called our hybris as ardhanareeswara (form of shiva as half male and half female) because our strain have some distinctive blue,purple shade on some branchs and none on other branches .Anyway the point is marijuana, when its smoked not a good hallucinagent.And you are always welcome to contact me.

• Lol no it cant make you hallucinate on its own

Okay so if you are smoking and you start hallucinating its only because there is something of another drug that does make you hallucinate either mildly or pretty badly laced into the weed which causes all of the hallucinations and a lot of that can be blamed on the person you get it from o

• You Are What You Is

I have been smoking on and off for 42 years. I am a degreed Chemical Engineer and recently retired from my $225k/yr position. The only hallucinations I ever had on pot were that my wife loved me! When the weed wore off I divorced her and now have my peace w/my dog and my weed.

• No it can not

I've smoked pot for almost a year now that's not very long but I do almost every other day and sometimes I get way to high i remember me and my friend smoked ten bowls together out of a bong I thought I was hearing stuff but no I was not it just made my hearing very very clear and I was just hearing the fan in the other room.All that happens is my vision gets very clear everything seems close but at the same time far away and colors pop like crazy and are beautiful and I laugh uncontrollably I love it.Have never hallucinated

• Nopwe no thansk

It's just not a happening thing in this world today, I mean drungs n stuff is bad, but you don't get that kind of art from marijuana. Stay and focus in school my little babies, many loves to you all you rat bags, stop drugs and continue with life love u