• Yes it can

I smoked a lot from a batch i got at a festival and it was nothing like any weed i had before. It reminded me of acid but more intense, the landscape around me became ridiculously detailed to the point i could see peoples faces perfectly from 100s of meatres away. Also when i tried to close my eyes, my eye lids would flicker and i would see really detailed architecture that my normal consciousness could never imagine. The images also formed when i looked into the clouds in the sky and the images became really futuristic but i had no idea what the images were like machines it was fucked up probably laced with somert ...?

• Yes it cannn

One time when I smoked everything got blurry and I started not being able to see. I could hear ringing in my ears like phones all around me and kept falling down. I started to hear noises and "saw" a lawnmower flying around my room lmao. Guess it depends on the person and the weed though bc it only happened once.

• I think it can

I have never seen things when i smoke but i have heard things like for example i kept hearing my phone ring but when i looked there was nothing.. And another time i thought i heard a woman scream outside so i went outside and anin there was nothing there.

• I think it can

• It can cause hallucinations

I've smoked weed many times and I've hallucinated quite a few times. Whether it's my walls melting or peoples faces breathing I've seen things. But I guess it depends on the person as well. All I know is that I know people who have hallucinated and I know that's ive hallucinated.

• My Hallucinated Experience

I remember when I was smoking weed, I was with a friend of mine, Every time I looked at his face it would distort into different types of faces every second. He then said I lashed out at him like I was possessed. I just open my eyes and he was crying.

• It defiantly can

Ive been smoking weed for a few years now and recently had two crazy highs from it. The more recent one was the most intense drug experience ive ever had. I went into my own world and just contemplated life. I had a scrunched up receipt in my hand and as i looked at it it would change into different animals. Also when i lay down i felt like i was falling into an abyss for about 15 minutes. I was smoking with three other friends and one of them also had a similar experience. We were drinking before which might have had something to do with it, or it could have even been laced with something we didnt know about.

• Yes I hallucinated the first time

When I first tried weed I was pretty drunk but I had started to sober up just as I tried it. I remember I only took 3 or 4 drags of someone else's and after ten to fifteen minutes I remember staring ahead of me and could see some creepy face staring back at me in the dark. I also remember seeing these patterned bed sheet dotted lines wiggling up and down! Was really weird! Every time I closed my eyes I remember seeing phscycadelic colours .. I always thought the effects were over exaggerated, but I know they really aren't now!

• Yes it does

I have had a full blown hallucination of chronic. My body was apart of the music and I could see it and my body spawned into weird things in time with the music. Its hard to explain but yes, some people can hallucinate. It might be a certain thing. I don't hallucinate if there isn't music. And um so passionate about music it allowed me to *become* music.

• Yes, I think it can.

Because after I had smoked once I remember telling my girlfriend to shut the window after it aired out because I didn't want bugs coming inside, and she said no. And then she fell asleep and I was reading a book and I started seeing the sheets move and it looked like little spiders crawling over the sheets and I tried swiping them away. It was crazy.

• 8 year smoker

I have been smoking weed since I was around 12 with my older brothers and never had a Problem .. I am now a proud patient and grow my own plants btw im 20 years old and have never struggled through school I graduated with honors and making 60-70k a year in construction .. The Answer is NO it does not make you see Flying Cows in your living room thats just your low educated mind.

• Not just weed

If you your smoking pot and you hallucinate than something is mixed in there and you have an unreliable dealer. There is only two active ingredients in marijuana, CBD and THC, neither of which could possibly create hallucinations on there own. Marijuana is NOT for everyone, thus if you try it and don't like it, then don't do it. But it does help millions of people out there with dozens of ailments. But this propaganda of hallucinations is rediculous. Almost as bad as hearing marijuana causes man boobs. Cigarettes and alcohol should be what's illegal. Causes millions of deaths every single year and responsible for 95% of domestic violence. If you don't know people, FIND OUT THE TRUTH..... Do some research

• It doesn't make you hallucinate you idiots

I'm sorry but whoever is saying weed makes you hallucinate is just a complete moron. I have smoked weed for years, and don't be so quick to judge because I'm not some "pot head"... I have a degree in business and management and earn 78k a year. That's not me bragging either.

I smoke weed because I have an allergy to alcohol, and I personally prefer it. I first smoked weed at 15 and I didn't hallucinate. I'm now 28 and still smoke weed and still don't hallucinate. It's not an hallucinogen, but I can admit I have abstract thoughts. But that's just from dopamine receptors in your brain becoming something or other which gets you high. I'm no scientist, but you're a complete idiot if you're claiming you've hhallucinated... Fair enough, you may have had laced weed, but who in the right mind would lace a cheap drug such as weed with something more expensive? Fair Enough if it's laced with something to make addicted for more custom to your idiotic dealer... But still, lacing weed, unless deliberately done yourself, is idiotic. Why ruin a great high from weed with something which makes you hallucinate which most wouldn't enjoy?

Clearly haven't done your research before you made a stupid unjustified made up post which everyone who ACTUALLY smokes knows isn't true... We're just laughing at you because of your idiocy and the fact that when you do smoke, you're smarter than Albert Einstein

• People who say yes didn't do their homework

While cannabis is a psychoactive drug, it is't technically psychedelic, it is just a depressant similar to alcohol and of course if affects people differently it can hype some people up. It also depends on the strain. The "hallucinations" people who said yes to experiencing was most likely weed laced with some stimulant or amphetamine. Something like MDMA, LSD, or shrooms are psychedelics that induce major hallucinations, THC is a just a cannabinoid stimulant that slows reaction time between the brains cannabinoid receptors and neurotransmitters. Causing a high, but not psychedelic, experience.

• Not a hallucinogen

Really? Common sense or anyone who has ever smoked pot knows it not a hallucinogen. I have smoked weed for 16 years and I've never seen anything out of the way. If you hallucinate from weed it was laced or you're a damn liar. Weed does not do that, people quit putting it down. Hell, if the whole world smoked weed, the world would be a lot better place than it is now.

• Not a hallucinogen

Marijuana is not known for being a hallucinogen. Marijuana is a depressant which calms the bodies functions. It does not hype them up like other types of drugs like acid or ecstasy. Marijuana has been known to be relatively harmless in the long run and not known to cause crazy side effects.

• Not the pure substance

Never happened once in the many years I used it back in the day. It can make you paranoid and can certainly throw your world off to a degree, but if you're having hallucinations there's probably something in what you're smoking that you didn't sign up for. I've never seen anybody experience this.