• My Hallucinated Experience

I remember when I was smoking weed, I was with a friend of mine, Every time I looked at his face it would distort into different types of faces every second. He then said I lashed out at him like I was possessed. I just open my eyes and he was crying.

• It defiantly can

Ive been smoking weed for a few years now and recently had two crazy highs from it. The more recent one was the most intense drug experience ive ever had. I went into my own world and just contemplated life. I had a scrunched up receipt in my hand and as i looked at it it would change into different animals. Also when i lay down i felt like i was falling into an abyss for about 15 minutes. I was smoking with three other friends and one of them also had a similar experience. We were drinking before which might have had something to do with it, or it could have even been laced with something we didnt know about.

• Yes I hallucinated the first time

When I first tried weed I was pretty drunk but I had started to sober up just as I tried it. I remember I only took 3 or 4 drags of someone else's and after ten to fifteen minutes I remember staring ahead of me and could see some creepy face staring back at me in the dark. I also remember seeing these patterned bed sheet dotted lines wiggling up and down! Was really weird! Every time I closed my eyes I remember seeing phscycadelic colours .. I always thought the effects were over exaggerated, but I know they really aren't now!

• Yes it does

I have had a full blown hallucination of chronic. My body was apart of the music and I could see it and my body spawned into weird things in time with the music. Its hard to explain but yes, some people can hallucinate. It might be a certain thing. I don't hallucinate if there isn't music. And um so passionate about music it allowed me to *become* music.

• Yes, I think it can.

Because after I had smoked once I remember telling my girlfriend to shut the window after it aired out because I didn't want bugs coming inside, and she said no. And then she fell asleep and I was reading a book and I started seeing the sheets move and it looked like little spiders crawling over the sheets and I tried swiping them away. It was crazy.

• Yes, I think it can...

Marijuana does contain a mind altering chemical, I believe and it probably depends on the purity or strength of the marijuana that is smoked as to whether or not you will hallucinate. As with most drugs, different people have different reactions so I don't see it as unlikely that some people might have visual or auditory hallucinations.

• Yes, marijuana can cause hallucinations

Marijuana alters the brain's activity and makes one see things that aren't really there. The drug also has the ability to give people a false perception of reality, cause some individuals to think they are stronger and smarter than they are when they are sober. These are classic signs of hallucination.

• Yes, it Can.

Marijuana is a drug that messes with your state of mind, of course it can make you hallucinate and see things that do not really exist. It alters your reality to allow you to escape from the world your in, it almost takes you completely to another place all together. It is completely possible.

• Not a hallucinogen

Really? Common sense or anyone who has ever smoked pot knows it not a hallucinogen. I have smoked weed for 16 years and I've never seen anything out of the way. If you hallucinate from weed it was laced or you're a damn liar. Weed does not do that, people quit putting it down. Hell, if the whole world smoked weed, the world would be a lot better place than it is now.

• Not a hallucinogen

Marijuana is not known for being a hallucinogen. Marijuana is a depressant which calms the bodies functions. It does not hype them up like other types of drugs like acid or ecstasy. Marijuana has been known to be relatively harmless in the long run and not known to cause crazy side effects.

• Not the pure substance

Never happened once in the many years I used it back in the day. It can make you paranoid and can certainly throw your world off to a degree, but if you're having hallucinations there's probably something in what you're smoking that you didn't sign up for. I've never seen anybody experience this.