• Yes pot is good for depression

Pot has kept me from Suicide. Now I can't use it for fear of trouble with the VA. This is just like pouring gas on the fire. I have been suffering from depression for over 18 yrs, I have been on many antidepressants, none have been of any help. My health has taken a down turn, chronic pain is living hell! People that have not had a crummy life can NOT relate to why someone like me feels this way. Down sizing job lose, job lose from company going bankrupt, wife fooled around and divorced me, bore daughter from her affair, family that always had a good life, there are many more things that I could list but YOU who have had a good life, careers, faithful marriages, and more can't begin to understand where I am coming from. Every one has a limit, pain, lonely, and on and on really wears you down. Yeah I am on the edge of the cliff if you haven't been there shut up and listen. Help? So some well off shrink can keep his cozy little mansion or a firkin therapist can feel "Saved one today", hell people have no idea how people that are depressed feel, they sit there and use all sorts of clinical jargon to justify why you should feel better. Put ANY one in the shit parade of life that I have had and you would start to feel why I feel like killing myself. Pot is a good thing for depression for me, if you tried it and it makes you feel worse get some that is not as hi in THC, your probably using to strong a strain. Pot, is not bad, it's the people who have there CONSERVATIVE agenda that's bad. Respectfully consumed and not blatantly abused is the key here. Not everyone who smokes pot is an idiot or rapist or criminal, ask some of YOUR friends they will agree. Now with the crazy president elect Trump the CONSERVATIVES will all get jobs in his ad administration to force THERE way of life on every one else. This country is going to be torn down by all the other opportunist that use the excuse of stopping big government, or what other they want to call it to push THERE agenda, Republicans are an oppressive bunch of sick people. For all of YOU Trump voters take a good look at Trump for what he is and the people that he is putting into his cabinet. The exact opposites of the people that should be there. A fool that thinks global warming is not real, head of the EPA, someone against higher minimum wage, Secretary of Labor, a person that is for privatisation of our educational system, yup in charge of that department of education, Secretary of treasury, how about a Goldman employee, secretary of defense, mad dog Mathis. This should all be etched in stone. Is pot good for depression?

• Yes, marijuana can treat the symptoms of depression.

In some individuals, marijuana can provide a relaxed feeling. People who suffer with depression are often anxious and nervous, and marijuana will counter these symptoms. However, in some people, the herb can cause agitation, which will only make depression worse. Marijuana can mask the symptoms of depression and possibly treat it temporarily, but some people may have to smoke excessively to achieve favorable results.

• Hi me no

S ju j d s s s s z z s s s s s s s s ss s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s ss s s s s s s s s s s s si just want to vote

• Hi me no

• No it makes people lazy

We don't need depressed people moving around slower with the munchies because they are getting stoned all the time, there are much better means for depression than getting high.

I can buy into marijuana for helping those going though chemo or things along that line but it's far from a cure all wonder drug.

It's a terrible idea to give depressed people drugs that will have bad long term effects on them.

• NO, marijuana probably can't treat depression

Truthfully, I don't know if any studies have been done on this or what they would have found. It just seems as if marijuana encourages the very sorts of behaviors that depression causes or that are symptoms of depression. Marijuana might make you feel good temporarily, but you are not inclined to do anything with those good feelings. You tend to stay isolated in your own thoughts. And the effects of marijuana wear off fairly quickly. It might temporarily alleviate the low feelings of depression but the come down would be just as rough. On the other hand, marijuana might be used by some as a mask for their depression, as some people do smoke it constantly.

• Not a Cure.

No marijuana cannot treat depression. There is not really a drug that can. To be cured of depression you need to change your state of mind without being under the influence so that you can be free and independent. Suppressing your emotions under drugs is not a cure. It is only temporary.