• I wear fur all the time

In my own experience, people find my wearing fur somewhat unusual - not many men in America wear fur - but not weird. I wear fur out all the time in the winter, and have for 10 years. I've received only two negative comments in that time. The usual reaction is "what kind of fur is it?" and "can I touch it?". It also makes people remember me as when I go into Starbucks and the barrista looks at me and says "venti black ice tea, sweetened, right?" Nothing - nothing - keeps me as warm or breaks the wind as well as fur.

• All depends on the guy

I am 6' 2" and am able to wear a full length fur coat quite well. It hangs well, doesn't not look like it swallows me up and of course feels great to wear. Sheared furs can be flattering to smaller body types, but if I am wearing a fur coat -- I am making a statement with a raccoon, coyote, fox, fisher, whatever. I am totally at ease with wearing fur as I support those in the industry who employ humane practices, and financially support numerous wildlife causes. There is nothing warmer, and for whatever reason, I always receive jealous compliments from the ladies. I believe the attraction comes from the man wearing a fur coat with confidence, fun and style.

• Yes, of course

I used to wear them all the time my mom was not, TG i recently got 2 new fur coats and I'm in LOVE with them. No need to say you have to know when it's suitable to wear them and when it's not, it's not the kind of coat you'd wear to the grocery... That'd be way too pretentious.

• Furs are practical and beautiful

I have a couple of furs, and get plenty of grief for wearing them, however I also find a number of folks who support it. Bottom line is that fur is ultra-luxurious, very warm, and unless died pink or purple, it transcends gender. (except in much of our current society it seems) I won't give up something I love very much simply to kowtow to absurd societal whims.

• Yes of course

Wear whatever you want! I love fur so much. My wife loves it too and we enjoy intimate moments in our fur coats. Fur hats, fur boots, you name it! Fur is just amazing. And also i used to masturbate in it. It gives me a boner every time I'm around it!

• Fur looks great on anyone

I have 2 furs, a black fox jacket and a full length minx. I wear them outside in cold weather and of course some people reject the fluffy and warm goodness that is a fur coat, but some people find it attractive. Why do you think pimps wear them ;)

• Yes men can wear fur coats

I am a male and i love to wear fur but find it hard to wear outside at times. There has to be more advertising for men in fur and generally mens clothing. I find it sexist that it is always female clothing at the front of the store and there is nothing to say that men cant wear fur. I do think the furriers could do more for the male fur fashion industry.

• Yes, I as a man would like to wear fur

I do believe there is fur coats for men. Russian men wear ushankas which are made of fur to combat the cold. Fur coats would offer good insulation from the cold and also make them appear more primal which is attractive to women. Men have worn fur pelts in historical times. Leather should be no exception either.

• No, a man cannot wear fur without looking weird

No one can wear fur without looking weird. Wearing the fur of another animal is as bizarre as drinking the milk of another species. Having the audacity to claim the skin of another animal is as unattractive, as it is selfish and shortsighted. In addition to wearing fur, you might as well plaster as sign across your forehead saying "i don't care for the impacts and implications of exploiting animals, I am ignorant to the issues surrounding my decisions, and I selfishly don't care!". Humans are relatively hairless, get use to it.