• Mormon dances are prevalent.

The Mormon community has dances for ages 14+ every month at least, he can dance, can he dance well? Probably? But he can still dance. Either way, why does this poll exist? Romney is done with politics, he said he isn't running next election, why are people still attacking him on stupid things like this?

• Yes Yes Yes

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
    I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
    She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
    In the shape of an "L" on her forehead
    Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming
    Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
    Didn't make sense not to live for fun
    Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
    So much to do, so much to see
    So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
    You'll never know if you don't go
    You'll never shine if you don't glow
    Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play
    Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid
    And all that glitters is gold
    Only shooting stars break the mold

• He can bust a move

Mitt Romney got some moves I am sure, just look at that physique. He may not be the BEST dancer, but he cannot be awful. I would put money on him in a dance off(given that he has about a week to practice before hand). Yeah, he can dance. His hips do not lie and he has a booty that don't quit, that does not go to waste.

• Not only can he not dance, but he cannot sing

Willard can not dance to save his life. When he danced with Alex Boye, he [ Willard ] looked like he had ants in his pants or sand in his crack. When he tried to dance at the Republican National Convention in Tampa Bay in 2012, he again, looked like he had sand in his bootycrack and he was trying to shake it out.

• He Dances Bad

I saw a clip of him dancing at a concert. He wasn't that good. I believe MOST presidential candidates should have good dancing skills. He failed the dance test. Obama has better dance moves. Plus, Mitt Romney left his dog on the roof of his car and put the luggage inside! What besides bad dance moves should we expect from Mitt Romney?

MyWoodenHeart says2014-09-14T03:27:16.233
I'm going to just leave this here for assistance:https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=ufDEoaI7pj8