• YEesthere are many

Your skin needs to breath and clothes an stifles that. Destigmatizing nudity gives a better understanding of the human body. It is desexualized. It gives poepel a better body image in general rather than being self conscious even when they are not really out of shape. Here is a list of some
    http://www.Indiatimes.Com/health/healthyliving/top-7-health-benefits-of-being-naked-236343-1.Html
    Here is another good point in this article. This goes along with how desexualizing the human body makes it so that people are less addicted to sex.
    Http://post.Jagran.Com/nudity-can-curb-teen-pregnancies-say-nudists-1348037877

• Nudism helped me recover myself and my health.

I was born w a number of congenital heart defects and have undergone numerous surgeries to correct them beginning at age 2.
    I grew up really stressed out because of the condition of my body and grew to hate it.
    About 2 summers ago I felt the call to try living clothes-free as much as possible (I've never liked clothes), and upon obeying the "call" of nudism, I was astonished by how enacting my nudist urge so quickly caused a lot (not all-it's still a struggle) my self-hatred towards my body to disappear. Nudism is one of most therapeutically beneficial activities extant.
    It truly is how humans were meant to live. I am a home nudist for now.

• Nude when possible, clothed when practical

Clothing is a need, to a degree, in the sense that it shelters the skin from the elements and helps humans regulate their body temperature; we're among the most poorly equipped species on the planet in that regard. However, it has far exceeded that need, and now individuals obsess over cosmetic factors that have nothing to do with their own physical health, but have more to do with what dress they can afford or if that $10 eye liner is better than that $3 one. Men do it, too, but whether you're wearing a sport coat and a cravat or a T-shirt and shorts has little to do with the main function of clothing -- to provide shelter against the elements. Nudity frees you from those inconsequential cosmetic things, and allows you to focus more on your health -- by being more aware of your body. Furthermore, it is fun, relaxing, and natural. I can virtually guarantee that our predecessors from 20,000 years ago didn't wear clothes for fashion, but rather because the elements sometimes required it. As for me, I'd prefer to be nude when possible, clothed when practical.

• Yes nudist lifestyle

People are always putting up artificial barriers. When you remove artificial barriers like clothing, people seem to be more open and easier to get along with. My experience is that it is easier to engage strangers in conversation at a nudist resort than it is at a textile resort. Not everyone has the perfect body but no one seems to care.

• Yes it can be

Growing up I've always been the shy,nervous,quiet guy. My first nude experience was at a korean spa where i had to be nude to use the pools and saunas in the mens section. Being the shy,nervous guy i was extremely uncomfortable but after the first visit i started to feel more comfortable being nude alone at home and with people at the spa. It made me more comfortable with who I am and now i do not feel nervous or shy anymore. Im more open about things and feel more confident. Im just beginning embracing more of a nudist lifestyle now and I'm enjoying life now. So the nudist life style can be beneficial because it can help people feel more confident and not have so many reservations about things because society instills things in people on how they should act and how to think which holds them back from doing things what they truly believe in.

• Naturism brings health and a better lifestyle.

With the pressure of our working life I did have very high blood pressure and my doctor suggested to me to take some time away and find a quiet location either in the country or the beach and relax. I did go to the country for a weekend camping and I did some fishing in a creek and did happen to see two family groups also camping and they were nudists . They invited me to join them and when it was time to go home I was so relaxed and stress free. I went to my doctor two weeks later and he could not believe my change in my health . So now I am a naturist for life .

• There are many positives here

Critics claim that such a lifestyle impacts on kids. Yet in many countries kids grow up with shared bathing, saunas etc with no problems.
    Studies in the UK and Europe show kids who 'see' their parents naked in 'routine' ways grow up with a more positive and respectful attitude to their own bodies and those of other people. (By 'routine' the studies referred to activities such as getting changed, washing etc)
    There is absolutely no moral, ethical or psychological harm borne of nudity. Injuries, illness etc haven't wiped out tribes in Africa where clothes are minimal. The idea that the sun exposure is a big problem is a nonsense, nudists do go indoors!! Some don't even go sunbathing or for walks in the countryside. The 'stigma' comes from the inhibitions of society and it's determination to control our behaviour. If the government of the UK were really bothered about smoking, they'd ban cigarettes entirely. They won't because of the money they get. It's all about control. If you're offended by nudity, it says more about you than it does about the nudist. Personally I'm not a nudist, but I can run a whole list of positives about nudity. Clothing brought about our slavery to fashion and through that, it brought body issues.
    Trouble is, repressed individuals link nudity to sex, to them the only time you 'should' be naked is in the bath/shower or for sex.
    It's an outdated and immature attitude.
    Enjoy being naked, being a nudist - then enjoy it.
    Give it a try, but if you do enjoy it, don't be a hypocrite and jump back to bemoaning it afterwards. If it's not for you, just say so, don't judge!

• Let it all hang out

I feel like nudist are very laid back and easy going people. As a result they would probably have less stress in their lives which would help them in the long term with their health. Plus they are naked outside which means that they would soak up more sunlight which could be beneficial compared to the normal adult American which does not get enough sunlight a year.

• Yes, nudist lifestyles are beneficial, at least to the people who enjoy them.

The purpose of nudism is generally considered to be the enjoyment of being in humanity's natural state. If that is what you enjoy, then nudism is beneficial to you. Just as going for hike is beneficial to someone who enjoys communing with nature, or going for a drive is beneficial for someone who loves the open road. Nudism can certainly cause problems for the surrounding society, but it can be beneficial to its participants.

• No, nudist lifestyles are a counterculture.

No, nudist lifestyles cannot be beneficial, as they are a counterculture. Children that are brought up in these environments may be teased by other kids and may have difficulty to normal society. Also, one may argue that if people are so uninhibited that they don't wear close that they may be promiscuous or make poor choices in other areas of their lives.

• No, there are no benefits.

A nudist lifestyle could only be beneficial because you no longer have to take the time to put on clothes. However there are a ton of negatives. Clothes protect the skin. I believe there would be a lot more injures that then could cause infection depending on how the injury occurred. The nudist would also be more susceptible to infections passed through bodily fluid because they would have nothing protecting them. Also sun exposure and sun burn would be a very big problem.