• I think so

Best friend told me he had nightmares of crashing off a bridge to his death about a year before it happened. When he passed he didn't fall of a bridge but did pass from a car accident. I guess some people can see their fate with more clarity than others.

• Afraid if so.

My husband is 51 and has no diagnosed medical conditions. He told me last week that he was going to die within the next year. Said he had been seeing his deceased mother, grandmother, and grandfather. Said he has had it revealed to him that he was going to die. At first he was shaken up, but now he seems calm about it. Told me that he was not scared and I shouldn't be scared either. I told him that I was going to schedule a physical with his doctor. He said there is nothing wrong with him physically and there was nothing that could be done about it. Said that it is just his time. I am still going to take him to get checked out even though he does not want to go. I hope he is wrong!!! I am concerned. He said he was going to die 1 month after my sister. And she is not in good health.

• I think so

My grandmother was very ill and I was visiting her in the nursing home. She had to get her dressings changed on her bedsores (down to the bone) and she was in tremendous pain. I held her hand while she endured this. I'd never seen her in this much pain nor had I seen her bed sores before this and they were rather shockingly bad. Afterwards, although I'm not religious I prayed to God in my head at her bedside that she be either get better or pass away to end the misery. It was a desperate plea. I knew she wasn't liking life anymore. She thanked me for being there with her. That night I got the call that she had died. The nurses said she woke up in the middle of the night and said to the nurses "make me look nice". To come her hair, put her dentures in. Then she went to bed and died shortly after in her sleep. I strongly feel she knew in some way that it was time. I also feel that there is a possibility that my prayer was heard, by a so called God? Or maybe my grandma? Either was I have a strong intuition that it came down to more than coincidence.

• Yes, My Son predicted his own death

At 16 my Son told me that he would die young. I asked him why he thought that. He told me he didnt "think" it, he knew it. He stated that he wouldn't live to see 20.
    As his Mother I was a bit freaked out but at the same time, myself and many family members are very intuitive so I assumed he too, had a gift. At 19 he passed away. Just a month and a half after turning 19. He knew and I believe we all know if we pay attention.

• Yes they can.

My brother-in-law predicted his own death, down to the day and time. Two months before he died he told us he was going to die in "Talladega". When I prompted further he told me it was like a flip book. There were pictures in his head that flip through and he can see he is going to die in a car wreck, just like Talladega (the NASCAR track, they have big wrecks like that. I asked what exactly he can see, and he said he was the passenger in the car, it wasn't his car he was driving. He said they would be racing a GTO, and something wrong with the tire of the car. He said, that his wife and his twin brother (my husband) would walk away from the wreck with his kids. He named one of the local news stations and said they would be there. He told me he could walk down the street and he could see pictures floating above people of all the loved ones they have lost and how they are going to die. We took him to the hospital on 2 different occasions, thinking he had a brain tumor. After many tests they could find nothing wrong. 3 days before he died, he came to our house and talked with his twin and told him he was going to die in 3 days at 9:24. My husband has anxiety issues, and for the next 2 days we were both terrified he was right. But the weird thing was that 3 day, neither him nor I never had the thought cross our minds that third day. Looking back, this is my personal regret, is not remembering it, because the twins left that night in my car, which had a screw in the back tire, and it was low. They were coming back from their mom's house back to ours and a a red GTO pulled up next to them and started racing them. With my low tire, and the rate of speed they were going, the tire shot off of the car and the car vaulted airborne for 70 feet, and then rolled another 400 feet before it came to rest. My car shot into pieces, just like the NASCAR wrecks. The last thing he said to his brother was "it's not you're fault," My husband looked at him and asked what he meant. He looked at him and said take care of my kids. I love you. It's not you're fault and they wrecked. When I arrived on scene, the only news crew there was the one that my brother said would be there, and his brother and his wife walked away and are raising his kids. There are many other things that he said those last two months that we all thought were him being crazy, but after the wreck, every single thing he said has come true. So I am a firm believer that people can predict their own deaths.

• Yes they can

Most of my family for generations has been able to even though we probably shouldn't it's that gut feeling you get when something bads going to happen to bad for me I only have until I'm 16 and that's only 1 year and a half away. Most people can but some can't so it's a matter of who you are.

• Yes, people can predict their own death

I think people can predict their own death when it's not far away. People can sense danger so wouldn't it make sense if they could sense their own death? Personally I feel like, (and have had multiple night mares over and over) that I'm going to die at a young age. Why? I don't know but it's such a strong feeling and it scares me. It would be nice to have some science backing this.

• Yes, no doubt in my mind.

I've been given the year but not the date yet. When I asked my guide why the month and day weren't there, he said it is because those could still change. Weird stuff though, that is defiantly for sure. Good luck everyone, and death is nothing to fear! Thanks again

• Yes,it's possible.It's not as common as Cold.

My father's line of family is famous for having prophetic dreams and experiencing deja vu's and so do I. My dreams do come true though some may take a while but it mostly does and lately I had one about my own death which I personally find it rather relaxing which will help me put things into an order for my loved ones before my time comes.

• Yes, it is easy to predict your own death.

You can predict your own death because you can control your own death. I predict I will die by falling off the empire state building. I then climb the empire state building and jump off. I correctly predicted my own death. This prediction is simple because I can make it happen.

• Life is random

Life is pretty random. The only way you can predict your death is if you commit suicide or plan death via euthanasia or have a fatal disease. Even then you can not be 100% certain of death - there are often intervening variables that can affect outcome and therefore it is not an exact science.

• No, they can not.

No matter the situation I do not think a person knows for sure, a hundred percent, if they are going to die. You may be in a car wreck, and think this is bad, so you start assuming you will die, but that does not mean you will. There is always a chance of survival.

• Only if committing suicide.

I don't think it's possible for people to predict their own death unless they're planning suicide; I think that people are survivalists by nature and therefore cling to life, and even when death is imminent, aren't in a role to predict their own death with any clarity. While I agree that some people have uncanny intuition, I just don't think it's possible.

• No, they cannot.

People cannot predict there own death before it happens. When you are seriously sick, or injured, you may come to the realization that death is upon you, but that is less of a prediction and more of an understanding of how the human body works and how much it is capable of handling.