Can planet earth's civilization offer something valuable to other worldly civilizations to improve life?

• Yes, mostly what not to do.

Naturally the humans on planet earth have garnered some valuable information about living that they can pass on to others. However, we are a young civilization and most of what we have to teach is what not to do, such as not polluting our atmosphere. We should be more focused on what other societies can teach us.

• Planet earth's civilization can offer something valuable to other worldly civilizations to improve life.

Planet earth's civilization can offer something valuable to other worldly civilizations to improve life. I think we have made a lot of advancements in technology over the past decade or so. I think that anything that we can do to improve the life of anybody then it should be done.

• It they exist.

Yes, planet earth's civilization can offer something valuable to other worldly civilizations to improve life, because the human race has learned a lot in their thousands of years that they can pass on to other planets. It would be helpful to exchange information, beacuse there are probably a lot of medical and scientific developments that we could share with each other.

• Yes of course.

Knowledge. We would learn alot from them also.
    We may bring new ideas or technology, this could also of course cause them a large amount of harm also. I think on balance though we would share information that will be good, bad and everything in between. Nothing is black and white.

• Planet Earth's civilization can offer something valuable to other worldly civilizations to improve life

Planet Earth's civilization can offer something valuable to other wordly civilizations to improve life. This is because of the fact that life on earth is very likely to be very different than life on other planets. Even if chemical composition were to be the same, the societies would still be different, and there would definitely be at least one thing to offer of value to another civilization to improve life.

• No, we really probably couldn't offer much.

We don't even know if there are alien species out there. But if there are, I would worry more that imperialism would take over, with either us or them trying to invade the other's planet. That being said, if intelligent life really exists on other planets, I would assume that they would have developed similar things to us in regards to politics, social issues, family life, and the like. After all, our planet already has a lot of diversity depending on where you live. So I would assume there would be more similarities between us, overall, than not.