Can playing video games can help you relax more before or after a test/exam?

Asked by: ryan22
  • I think its relaxing

It relieves you of stress before a test and that is good as if you stress too much, it can lead to a worse performance and make you terrible. However, even first person shooters can relax you. Just as long as it helps you relax and you enjoy playing it.

• Does wonders for the mind

I'm about to be a senior in high school and I couldn't tell you the amount of times I relieved myself after studying for a big test by playing a game. "Midterm/Final exam coming soon?" Study for a bit and play some Dragon Ball Z. Any game could work...(but then there's Dark Souls).

• I have found out if your done studying for a test you should give your brain a brake. When I do that I do better

If people tell you that all games are bad they are wrong because about 30% of all games can help you. Some games are not good for learning because they just have shooting but some can. Like Tetras it helps you think just like Jena. Because they help you think

• I guess it could

But the key to not getting so stressed about exams is to enjoy them. Each exam is not the be all and end all of life, they will not really determine that much of your future.

Have fun with it, enjoy the change of pace from usual class learning and be proud to display what you have learned.

• By Ryan singh

I believe that playing video games can help you relax more before or after a test/ exam. I know this for past experience and I've found that when i play a gave before a test, i tend to have a higher grade on that test. So it most be possible!

• I asd ad

I guess it could But the key to not getting so stressed about exams is to enjoy them. Each exam is not the be all and end all of life, they will not really determine that much of your future.