• Treating everyone equally

If every one were treated the same their would be no worries about how everyone looks. Every one would just worry about themselfes. People see through color, and what i mean by that is that they just see black people and white people and that just makes them a terrible person.

• Just Eliminate All Forms of Discrimination

It can be eliminated, once we start treating all people equally. This means not only changes in the justice system, policing, and other obviously biased social order protection systems, but also the elimination of profiling by racial status, elimination of hiring quotas based on race, elimination of set-aside contracting based on race and/or sex/sexual preference, etc. These practices create the impression that one race or sex is either stronger or weaker than the other(s), which leads to resentment of the excluded race, when qualification-based hiring practices should be the only consideration. I'm not sure this will be well-received, but it is reality.

• Prejudice and racism must leave

We live in a world today of numerous cultures. We are a citizen of the Earth and in order to be a good citizen and not break any laws/conventions we must respect other people's backgrounds.Just cause we see someone with a low,dirty and ill-paid job does not mean they are illiterate.They could have been born poor!

• In today’s increasingly educated world, prejudice have a hope of being eliminated as people are more critical of their views and the view of others.

As we become more educated and knowledgeable we will analyse the information we receive and make a judgement; whether the information is accurate or inaccurate. As such, baseless assumptions/stereotypes of people of another gender or ethnicity can greatly be removed. While detractors may point to the fact that there are still prejudices and discrimination in our societies and more are being created like the discrimination on LGBT people, let us not deny the fact that a change is coming. A paradigm shift in mindset of the people where we are heading towards equality and equity. It may not be now that these prejudices can be eradicated as there are still a huge number of people that do receive proper education, but in the future where more people have received proper education and higher education, it is possible that prejudices can be reduced to a negligible level.

• No you cant

When we form an idea, our brain uses past experience stored in it to make associations. Everyone is a prisoner of his own experience; no one can eliminate prejudice----just recognise it (Edword Murrow). However, prejudice does not equal to racism or any other -ism. Due to the reality that no one can avoid prejudice, because that is how our brain works, racism is also rooted deeply in our brain. Therefore it is difficult to be eliminated completely. However, racism can be and only can be eliminated when we don't see people in groups of race, nationality or colour, but only see in individual terms. You can only improve your brain beyond racism by rejecting the idea that there are different races in the world. But you can never go beyond prejudice, unless you suffered from brain death or you are enlightened by the God of the universe. Because only the God can tell whether the idea formed in your brain is a true fact or is just formed based on previous experience.

Stop struggling....No you can avoid it. Accept it! .... Now is this prejudice? You even have not tried to say anything and I believe you cannot? Then yes it is. Are you able to return home alive today? How do you know? Because you have been safe on the streets for decades. Are islamists and terrorists bad people or good? Do you believe you can achieve or can not achieve something? As long as you answered any of the questions, you had any idea in your brain, and a vague image formed in you brain, that is prejudice. Because your answers will be based on what have been stored in your brain.

As I was typing this, an idea suddenly came across my mind. There is a possibility that you can avoid it: by forming no ideas and thinking nothing and keep saying I don't know I don't know I don't know........

So come back to support my argument, you still can not avoid prejudice, unless your brain does not function properly and can only say I don't know and let's wait and see what happens.

Let's talk about few people who are enlightened by the God . If you read their religion, not what the religions advocate, but what the founders said, you can notice that indeed they tried to avoid pre-judgement. Some of them all said the same sentence: don't think about tomorrow or even next moment, because you can not predict what is going to happen. However, it is interesting that the religions they left behind have been the sources of the most malicious form of prejudice.

Posted by: Plen
  • No one can avoid prejudice

• Is it really possible to eliminate

Prejudice has been around for a long time and over time it has shown us that Prejudice is a people problem and the only way to eliminate this problem is to get rid of people, people are the ones that chose to have an incorrect attitude towards people. So with that being said no prejudice can not be eliminated, but it can be decreased by people changing there attitude towards people

• It is Human nature

We are people and we prefer things. People want something other than another say it be an ice cream over chocolate and they keep choosing that option without giving chocolate a chance, that is discrimination with objects. The only real way to get rid of discrimination is by getting rid of our humanity.

• It is Human nature

• Can descrimination be eradicated?

I don’t believe racism can ever be eradicated. Simply put, No. I say no because of the fact you cannot eradicate everyone’s differences. If you look at the world and you actually think of the fact of how you see other people you will understand. Everyone has a person they do not like and they have a person they do, but no one ever takes a minute to wonder why he or she thinks that way about that certain person. Differences. That is the only word to explain this. Discrimination doesn't only apply to race it can apply to anything if you let it. Race is a common thing in discrimination but age,sex, weight, face, personality all of that can and will apply to the rule of discrimination. Discrimination will always be in this world as a result of being different and that is what everyone fails to realize. While trying to erase discrimination everyone is becoming the same person and becoming predictable with each generation born into this world. Take women for example i once read a quote saying, “Our generation is becoming so busy trying to prove that women can do what men can do that women are losing their uniqueness, Women weren't created to do everything a man can do women were created to do everything a man can't do.” This really stuck out to me because that is why our world is becoming so crippled and relying on the same sources for everything no one is an individual anymore everyone is the same. Everyone was made different whether we like those differences or not is up to us and how we see the world but there will always be something you don’t like and that is where discrimination comes from but it also sets us apart from each other, so no discrimination can not be eliminated it may bring hate but it also brings a blinding spotlight making everyone a star of their own show.

• Can descrimination be eradicated?

• Can prejudice ever be Eliminated?

• It can not be eliminated

Everyone is brought up being prejudice, even if it towards particular cultures, races; or simply because the way someone looks or behaves. No can say they have never made a prejudice judgement. We are all guilty. Research and you will find that it cannot be eliminated, as it will. Always exist even on a small scale.

• Prejudice is embedded within our blood.

Not that I want it to exist, but prejudice is what shaped culture, shaped society, shaped the hate groups, shaped the government, shaped the b!Tchy people out there... If prejudice is gone, then we have peace. But the only way I see it becoming peace, is if that everyone has the same, and one opinion.

Who's unique now? Huh?

Some people refuse to accept it, and that's fine. Keep going, one day we will have ultimate world peace (*cough cough dead world *cough*). But sometimes, I find it how ignorant people can be and do not accept their fate -see? Prejudice, based on human wrongs and mistakes. Things like these end up in tragedies, and death... Eh, mostly death.

Now, people these days create the illusion of happiness, when it's mostly hatred, and I hate to see us humans going that way...

But, at this rate, I see no hope. Not that I don't want any. I just don't see a single soul who would want to risk their neck (including me) standing up against the world to avoid pandemics, like global warming.