• YES|||||||||| kk mm

D d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Drk.Jddryjtdu dtynjdtyj rsy ysdtdty

Srtyyrjety tykjyurry e56ujhnmki7tu tufigykuiojkds ergfhdkiergui riuoghuioerhgeiru weruiefuilhilsdfuiliu ruilaeuilstuilh eriuleruilghsith ersuilghiseuoigh eriuoguioergh oeruiouio uheroihioer eroiurehuioh ersuuiogru ouioruioui rhoogogro eguioo geruioorho eruioeruireuioer o erouieruioeroeruioo eruerooherrhog oeruioerhraeioehir oerashoiosoher oseruiohghoeruiohoi gseruirhgooserhihr oeruihohhi eroho oiurghger oruirhoe oeruihhor oeruieroo heriuoerohoh o herooogeru ereruioeghg oeruiooherg ouigergr erggrrerhrerereroueruheroerhio tywefwjgfue grfyuiwerfyugfyui gfyufweui ryuyuyuuwegfiwefuig fweguifweuifgyuuweig weyiwegfgyw eiwefuiguiwef weuigui ewguigwefyg er

• Its not helpful in anyway

It causes people to stay inside too much and it doesnt help us at all. I can understand using the phone to call, text or send photos, but the constant use (upwards of 3 hours a day) of facebook, twitter, instagram, snapchat and more causes more people to stay inside than average

• Yes it does

People who use social media are more antisocial then those who don't. I know for a fact that once the in boxes on Facebook come in you don't even pay attention to the people in the room. You're soo addicted that a bomb can be located next to you and you wouldn't even pay attention.

• Social media excludes people

I have no problems beeing alone for some days, or meeting a lot of people I donĀ“t know and have a chat, I allways travel alone so I have a chance to ameliorate my language skills and meeting new people. Social media steals your broadband. The internet can give you a lot of new knowledge and good entertainment and social websites gives you a lot of bullshit information.

• I think social media is becoming anti social.

People are to busy on social media websites to even bother making friends in real life. People need to start relising that there is a world outside of social media and your life does not need to be on screens. Connecting is face to face. Interacting is face to face communication, it's actually people with the person not the screen.

• Yes it is

People are to busy on social media websites to even bother making friends in real life. People need to start realising that there is a world outside of social media and your life does not need to be on screens. Connecting is face to face. Interacting is face to face communication, it's actually people with the person not the screen.

• Yes it is

• Anonymity in social media

Some People in social media hide their original identity and make fake accounts and make friends. The people who are getting such friends on social media do not know whether their friend is actually giving his real information or fake. So, I request you all to please first CONFIRM.
    )By meeting him/her and the family

• How does it help you??

Social media gives people a false sense of connectivity and security. All that matters to many people is how many "friends" they have. These people are not you're friends. They are people that don't really care about what you had for tea or what concert you're going to in 76 days. They care about looking good. Give it up.

• They do not

Chatting with people on Facebook or any other social networking site gives you a kind of boldness which is really helpful. I know a lot of shy people who have become social butterflies in society. Also people may think that getting likes and comments on Facebook make people narcissistic but that is definitely wrong those people , they dont become narcissistic but become more confident another thing is that people think that because of social networking sites people become anti social.........Well i can say that that is one of the most stupid things I've heard in my life. It is because of social media that people are awakened to the fact that -"adventure is out there!!!!!". But social charity isn't only about chatting with your friends and caching up with gossip and posting your pictures online its also helped millions of living creatures-humans animals birds reptiles and many other creatures i know for a fact that there are pages for charities,adoption and donation on sites such as Facebook and twitter. Another fact is that if there is an emergency within your family or if some issue pops up and you need help but cant contact people in ay other way then WHALLA!!! Go onto some social sight and post your troubles online and suggestions will come to you like a dog after a bone. Anyway peace out cheerio

• Social Media allows you to make friends

Social media does not make people anti-social 100% of the time, I believe it is a way to make friends. For example, if a person is shy in person but not on the Internet, then they are capable of making friends on social media sites appose to being alone in person. If the friendship between those two people lasts and they become closer, they may meet in person, adding someone to that boy/ girls friend list. I am not saying this is the case all of the time, but in my mind, social media helps adolescents gain confidence in society and meet new people.

• Because of reasons

Social media gives us more opportunity to socialise with our friends and family. Those who are usually shy and find it difficult to socialise with others face-to-face are now able to socialise with others through social media, giving them the confidence boost that they desperately need, something that would be usually difficult for them to acquire.

• It Allows Communication between distant relatives

Keeping in touch with distant relatives is so much easier through the use of social networking. Sharing photos, videos and messages is the next best thing to physically being there with that distant person and it is so easy to keep in touch no matter how far away you are.

• No, social media allows you to be anti-social

It is easy to use social media as a replacement for real human interactions if you are so inclined. It allows you to express whatever passive aggressive jokes and comments you want, it allows you to stay up all night posting messages about Jesus or cute pictures of dogs without realizing there is really no one out there who cares. It can give you the illusion that who you are and what you think is more important in the world than it really is. The proof is available to anyone, I think, who uses social media and has actually met some wonderful, interesting people purely by accident. But they are not on there day and night, and their posts are all the more delightful because of it. They bring a life to social media and contribute to it instead of making social media be their life.

• No Because Correlation Isn't Causation

It's probably true that social media users are less social. (Anti-social is a psychology term with a whole different meaning than I think was intended.) However, that's more likely to be because people who are already getting very little social contact use social media as a replacement for it. People who were social to begin with use social media less. If you preferred real social experiences, social media would not be able to hook you.

• Dggggggg jdddddddddd jdddddddddddd

Jfdsae;ofjer reja;gnerwlg jrengrajdk jgnjfngkldan fkifgnklagkjhgiorngrklgnrognrngorhgn wrhgrognren mmm nj y hg gngh j j jj u u j g u i j b gujjnb h cfdrgcdderyujids ffghnjfvnf v vv v nfb fnn ghrhggtggjkh h ghjkjhjk jk j j jj j jj j j j jjj k j j uu yu iu y jghkjgg

• But social networking let us to mingle with different cultures

Its not that just it cuts our communication with our neighbors but it even lets us talk with such different people of different intelects and some important personalities who would very beneficial for us. Like if are on a conversation with a doctor then we can know many things. Its not necessary that social networking has to be used for useless talks with our friends only. It has many a good sides that we must explore. We can have a talk with many people of different cultures and thus we can increase our knowledge.

• HI im sarah

I like pizza. And insta so yeah, also nw im writing because this requires more words. But all in all social media helped me meet other people eho like pizza and insta. People are mean but people who like pizza are nice. I megt nice people on the internet. Kk bye

• It is not

No, it is not if you are shy you could recover that by chatting with people on the social media, like facebook, linkedin, twitter, instagram and snapchat. So social media has a lot of advantages, more than disadvantages in life. I hope you understand me! And you can use this.