Can societies with different value systems ever learn to get along?

• Yes they can

Yes, just because you and a different person have two different sets of values does not mean that you can not get along with them good and that you can not have a solid friendship with them. I think that two countries can get along great with two value systems.

• Practice In Patience

I believe patience is the secret to societies with different values getting along. I believe doing this takes a lot of effort and tolerance and this is something that the human population still deals with on a daily basis. Globalization is becoming more popular and so is the intermixing of different races, we'll eventually all be the same to an extent.

• different value systems

I personally disagree,Yes, societies with different value systems can ever learn to get along, if we learn to focus on our similarities, rather than our differences. If the nations are not violating great human rights, they can learn to appreciate the things that bring us together, rather than the things that tear us apart.

• Different Value Systems

I personally think that societies with different value systems can ever learn to get along, if we learn to focus on our similarities, rather than our differences. If the nations are not violating great human rights, they can learn to appreciate the things that bring us together, rather than the things that tear us apart.

• Just leave us alone.

Yes, societies with different value systems can ever learn to get along, if we learn to focus on our similarities, rather than our differences. If the nations are not violating great human rights, they can learn to appreciate the things that bring us together, rather than the things that tear us apart.