• Yes and no.

I don't quite like how this question is worded. I am by no means a Christian, and I am also no Atheist either. When it comes to matter, something cannot be created from nothing; without an outside force to cause the reaction. The forces within our universe can technically be called a 'creator'. There are actually studies going on right now to try to debate if our reality was created artificially, or to find out how it came to be naturally.

• Of course, look at life.

There are more Planck times in one second than there have been seconds since the universe began. In one Planck time, the universe went from the size of an atom to the size of a golf ball. The universe is so amazing, you don't need an imaginary friend to fake beauty in it.

• Define your terms

By creator, do you mean an event that occurs? Or an entity that chooses to act?

What kinds of something are we interested in?

There are many somethings (everything we call matter for example) that can and were created from energy (not a sentient actor).

This seems like "begging the question" to me.

A better question philosophically would be "can something exist without having been created?" - which basically implies "can something always-have-been?"

Whether you want to stop the process at "energy has always existed" or "some supernatural deity has always existed" doesn't make much difference in the long run (except that the supernatural argument leads to believing in things that plainly don't work).

Stopping looking for answers at any point (be it a ubiquitous energy or a ubiquitous deity) is lazy. We should strive to understand why that thing exists - how can there be a god that was not "created" at some point - how can there be energy that was not "created" at some point.

And even more interestingly --- why?

• You're looking for the word, "emergence".

Oil and water do not mix. So, the circles of oil emerge as the basis for cell walls. Earth, with water on it, spins, circles, tilts and is pulled by it's moon. So, ripples in the sand, emerge. Supernovas happens and light emerges. As Sagey points out, emergences, like this, are: common.

• Happens all the time:

Ice crystal patterns in snow flakes, can be fantastic, but they are forming completely without a designer, just as fractal patterns are self forming, from a set of simple rules, without the patterns actually being intelligently designed. Same goes for all sort of crystals and molecules, including proteins and DNA which are essentially self forming due to simple chemical organizational and bonding rules.
    From knowledge in chemistry, it is easy to visualize how life itself could form from such bonding rules in the right conditions.
    Very likely this is how life started in the first instance, through Abiogenesis.

• The answer is obvious!

Can a product exist without a manufacturer? If I argued that my phone wasn't assembled on purpose, but just popped out of nowhere after billions of years, would such foolishness be given any consideration?

The answer is obviously starring us in the face. Unbelievably, some have blinded themselves to it on purpose.

The cosmological argument remains a valid conviction to why there cannot be anything without a creator.

• I choose no because, I belive that everything or the laws of cause and effect has a major role when it comes to creation.

However the Bible has a end to this never ending loop, which is God, I have to say that is other then that, the evolution theory makes no sense, and many other things just don't add up in the end. I always feel that we will all com to know the answer after we die lol.

• A Brief Linguistic Distinction and Touching Base with Solipsism.

Euphemistically, we may say that something without a creator is created. E.g. The shape of the beach line was created from the pull of the tides and the orbit of the moon. Creators are thought of as identifiable free-willed, thinking, agents distinct from their environment. To be technical, the forementioned example is a forming process. There is room for interpretation from either perspective.

Everything we experience, according to neuroscience, is an internal and conceptual simulation of the external world. In this way, all aspects of reality, that are desernibly true, are creations of our subconscious mind. In this way, all conceived things are creations and you are the creator.

• Logic says NO

The word "creation" indicates, by definiton, something which came out of a "creator". The suffixes (-ation and -or, in this case) are the grammar correspondence to this logical sequence.
    Not necessarily it means that this conclusion applies per se in religion discussions. That for, as stated out by other contributor, the terms used in the resolution could be better defined. For example, if you put the word "origin", the talk changes completely, as one can say that creation is made by a being and the origin of something can have roots in other-than-being forms.

• If its possible show me

I am surprise this is even a question. Its like thinking the magician can really pull out a bunny out a hat but I guess they believe that too.

You have faith in believing something can be created without a creator.

Nothing is your life without god. Seek the true word of god and he will answer your questions.

• If its possible show me

thenewkidd says2014-06-26T12:16:46.417
You have to define "Creator"
Because this can go either way depending on the definition of "creator".

Can something be made out of nothing?
Nope.
.
Can something be created via elements, environment, person, or animal?
Sure