• Books are rubbish

By reading books we improve and enhance our knowledge of course!!!!But we were in a need to rely upon books when we were in the past.....Now we are in 2013......An era of computers,even where each and every field of science directly or indirectly need computers.....They have made our works so easy...By saving our precious time....For instance,if we need to learn any language,there are so many online courses,to sell our things we have many websites,even to collect our garbage and dust we have a website....What else...We need...?

I don't have any other way except to feel sorry for those who crack some idiotic jokes about computer.According to me,they are vision less,they do not have any exposure of the world....Bookish worms...I don't read books.....But my language is good when you look at my sentences......Books are not the only source to gain knowledge.....

• No it cant

Though many people say that technology has replaced books but I dont think so technology can neer replace books no matter how advanced it gets.Books are always a soucxe of mental peace and mental satisfaction but only for the people who thinks them to be.Every kind of technology has sideeffects but not books one would just sit have a cup of coffee and would travel to an imaginary world but in the case of technology like I pads television tab it seems difficult. U cant spend hours and hours on these I mean yaa u can but u shouldn't it can effect your eyes you will unnecessary fatigue and all that so books are better

• Books are better!

Technology ruins lives. First of all, we ALL know that books don’t need charging. Books are there and ready made. Even if you can’t find your information in a particular book, you can ALWAYS get a new book. However, technology does need charging. What if you were looking up something and suddenly your charging ran out? You WILL NEED to use a book anyway. So why bother using technology? Books are needed since some people cannot afford devices. Technology ruins lives.

• My bad habits

I have to admit I have a very bad habit of taking my fingernail and scratching it along the edge of the pages of a book. I can't read without doing that. I get really fidgety when reading e-books and always need to get the print book to finish the book. I can't live without good, printed books. Thank you.

• Ya think tech can replace books???

I've read various books, some on the computer. The books in print actually suck me into the book, whereas the books on the computer I just read and forget about. I mean, I love video games, but I know that technology can never replace books. It feels better to flip through a real book than scroll down reading it on the computer. Technology can also cause anxiety, depression, hearing impairment if used too often. When I mean too often, I mean 5 hours a day, or more.

• Never not in a thousand years

2. Library Enjoyment.

I always say, “Put me in a library, and I can live there forever.” For me, visiting a library is pure joy. Friends who frequently accompany me know that it’s almost impossible for me to leave in less than one or two hours.

Frankly, shopping for a tablet is way different than shopping for a book. A library is a representation of the past, the present and the future. It’s a place where the living and the dying are joined together on shelves. There is an inexplicable satisfaction in walking between the shelves, smelling the books, reading the titles and touching the covers.

Libraries are like heaven filled with words. Wherever we look we can see letters in different sizes and shapes. I consider experiencing a library similar to experiencing enlightenment. No thoughts; no mental or emotional distractions—only peace of mind.

• Sorry, but no.

Books have always been around us. They are easier to carry than laptops. In addition, studies have shown that technology can cause health problems if used too often. Some include the inability to sleep, visual impairment, and hearing impairment. Technology may be useful, but it can and will not replace books. Also, it is more cheaper to buy a book than a laptop (obviously)