• Yes, the banged-up Broncos can still be considered an elite team.

Yes, the banged-up Broncos can still be considered an elite team. As long as Peyton Manning is the quarterback for the Denver Broncos they have to be considered an elite team as his ability and experience can make up for alot. Regardless of which recievers are on the field, Peyton will find a way to succeed.

• No, I dont think they can still be considered an elite team.

No, I do not think that the banged-up Broncos can still be considered an elite teams because the players have made too many mistakes for them to be able to pull together and be an elite team again. This is just my personal opinion they didn't have that great of a team to begin with

• With Peytron Manning, the Broncos are Still Good

With Peyton at quarterback, the Broncos are still a force. I think they are still elite because they can still move the ball. It will be definitely be tougher, but I think Denver will still be a playoff team this year. I think no one can take them lightly with their high-powered offense.

• Broncos Super Bowl dreams out of reach

With the embarrassing 2014 Super Bowl performance still in recent memory, the Denver Broncos have tried to show they are a tough and resilient team in the 2014-2015 season. Although they started off with success, the Broncos have suffered injuries and poor play recently which is causing a shadow over a once elite team. Their struggling defense will be their Achilles heel late into the season.