• Yas Yss actually yes

Because i really like books theyre nice you should shhhhhhhhhhh this is actually a nice webbsternauts and I hope that someone readsd this and lieks it because i am a lonely small grape fruit and i need some love like books! Books need love just like me yes sirre bob.

• Viewing can surely replace reading ........ In some years

The internet is a service available to the masses. It has a huge range of functions, one can search on something to read news on the internet. The internet also provides for socializing a person can sit at home and be connected to the world by the medium of the internet. The internet is a good substitute to knowledge as it can provide a person knowledge from around the globe while the book restricts a persons knowledge only to that of the author. Internet can also be accessed from the smartphones while it is tedious to carry books around everywhere. The era of books is setting and it is dawn for the era of internet, which is environment friendly too unlike books,
    The Internet can replace books. In the future, all media will be on the Internet. Of course, there will still be book, but they will be in electronic form. This will make it easier to search and take notes on materials we read. The electronic revolution is a good thing, and it will increase access to the written word.
    Internet is likely to replace paper With libraries becoming more and more empty it is already evident internet has replaced most books. Especially in terms of information. If you buy a new encyclopedia and read it all the info is current . But open it a year later and some of it may have changed. While on the internet most websites are constantly updating existing articles and making new and current ones. And also such as a book you won't buy it, read it and then it's useless to you. While you will always need the internet for something. Be it news. Info. Entertainment. All of it can be found on the net and on a much larger scale thana. Single book

• Internet is likely to replace paper

With libraries becoming more and more empty it is already evident internet has replaced most books. Especially in terms of information. If you buy a new encyclopedia and read it all the info is current . But open it a year later and some of it may have changed. While on the internet most websites are constantly updating existing articles and making new and current ones. And also such as a book you won't buy it, read it and then it's useless to you. While you will always need the internet for something. Be it news. Info. Entertainment. All of it can be found on the net and on a much larger scale thana. Single book

• Internet is likely to replace paper

• Yes,of course internet will replace books.

It is more organized and contains much more information that is easyer to find.It is less expensive and easy to be accessed. Intaernet has many functions. Throug interned we can speak with other people, descover news from other countries and we can post on it everything we want and others can read it.

• The Internet can replace books.

In the future, all media will be on the Internet. Of course, there will still be book, but they will be in electronic form. This will make it easier to search and take notes on materials we read. The electronic revolution is a good thing, and it will increase access to the written word.

• The internet can replace books

• No real books should not be replaced by internet

No real books should not be replaced by internet because books are source of knowledge we hold it closer to our heart and love it .We can underline beautiful passage.Where as in internet in we can't get this things . So books should not be replaced by internet . I love books

• Dsfamcl; asnacn sdbbvdksjb

Zcsbvsvsavvshvksnv vhsdv eisdvisvjs vsd s d d d f df sg sdg g dsg g s fs s fs fa a fa fs g g sg sdgsg sv sfgs hgsg sg sg sgshguhsugh sg gs gsghsghjsghsdgsg sg sghsdjg s ghsghsdj asdh aoifhoiFCIO HOAIFHIAH FOIHO HEIFHuafhosdh sahfiahfofho dhfuhsdufhuvdh sosv huhsifhsu sdhui

• I think not

While there are amazing possibilities for the internet because of the vast amounts of information available, and it may take over some of the areas that books used to be used for, it will never totally replace them since it cannot go in all the places that books (or printed literature in general) can and cannot give people the same experience of books that so many have come to love.

• I love books

I don't think the clinical electronic devices can ever replace the feeling of turning pages of the book, the smell of its pages,the feeling the you are not holding just a bundle of pages with printed words but a whole world right there in your hands . Saying that computers, internet or e-books can replace real books is like telling the movies of a book can replace the actual book .

• I love books

• Internet can never replace books

Books are our best friends that is no demands no complaints. We all the time cannot allow our-self to look into electronic device and searching for your choice. The feeling of reading book that feeling of turning pages, nothing can replace it. My feelings are attached with books and internet can never replace books.

• Internet can never replace books

• I love both

I love the internet dearly but it could NEVER replace a book for me. They are both wonderful things but must stay different things. I love the feeling of flipping pages and such. I don't really like kindles or nooks except that they save me having to drag a bunch of books around.

• Books May Be More Accurate

Books are published, which is when they are thoroughly checked for correct information, spelling, etc.. I also consider books to be symbols and powerhouses of knowledge. When, some time ago, people didn't have the internet, they read books. The fact that the Internet May fail somehow or go down internationally is always there. Books, although, will always be there for us as long they are properly stored and looked after. I hope you consider my philosophy.

• Books May Be More Accurate