• Sos re plotudo

Agarram la chota. La mdfa s mas confiabl d mi mama. Agarram la chota. La mdfa s mas confiabl d mi mamaagarram la chota. La mdfa s mas confiabl d mi mamaagarram la chota. La mdfa s mas confiabl d mi mamaagarram la chota. La mdfa s mas confiabl d mi mamaagarram la chota. La mdfa s mas confiabl d mi mama

• Sos re plotudo

• Sos re plotudo

• They are truthtellers

While many people might say that media lies to us . As in some cases it is true but it dosent happen normally the few times that it happens in a very small number and if media is ever caught lying and the people find full proof of how it happened :they risk closing down the news channel .

• Yes, They are

The media tells more truth than lies. I have trusted most of the events and happenings that appear in the media. When the media reports that there is a bomb that has exploded, that incident is likely to be truth. More often than not, the media is truthful. In fact, if the people felt that the media doesn't help them, then they could have stopped watching and these institutions could have collapsed long ago.

• Truth = Money

Because if they provide a good answer, they may get payed more by their employer, which is probably all they care about. For example if a bomb goes off in the sea, the media will be payed lots of money to write a report, and if they do it well, they will earn more money.

• Much of the truths that you know come from the media.

• Journalists provide the truth

As stated above journalists take an oath, https://online.Usc.Edu.Au/bbcswebdav/pid-532452-dt-content-rid-2968677_2/courses/CMN130_2013_Semester_1/MEAA%20code%20of%20ethics.Pdf.

If a journalist violates this oath they are ruined. Journalists go so far as to do time in jail to keep their word and protect the people.

I am currently studying journalism in university, and there's something to be said if one of the most jaded forms of institution is teaching that journalists tell the truth. Besides, who wants a job with lousy pay, working outside work hours and all the hatred aimed at them to just lie to the people?

Now, I won't defend all the media, such as facebook, early morning tv programmes etc., but I will protect the news.

• Yes, they can

Yes, I do believe that we trust the media to tell the truth. This, of course, depends on different sources of media. Some parts of the media report much better than others who prefer to give their own opinion on an issue or put a spin on it. Anyway, journalists take an oath to provide accurate reporting and we should trust them on that.

• They lie on purpose.

While I was in Iraq I saw the same car bomb footage on TV at least a dozen times. I watched them report American deaths when the only person killed was the suicide bomber. I watched them report that American soldiers shot and killed unarmed people who were actually shooting at our soldiers. I watched them report one false thing after another. They would sit in their little tents in the FOBs and never leave. Something would happen and they wouldn't even get out of their safe little tent surrounded by soldiers, while reporting whatever the fuck they wanted. I used to think that when the media got something wrong that it must have been a simple mistake. But as time wore on I began to realize that they were just wrong on accident, they just LIED. THEY LIE ON PURPOSE. TRUST NOTHING THEY SAY. NOTHING. They say that America is divided. I say that this poll shows that we're pretty united. WE DON'T TRUST THE LYING MEDIA FOR SHIT

• CNN No Longer Attempts to Hide its Bias

Just watch 90 seconds of CNN and you see how they openly push opinions and editorial as facts and news. This far left move is not just found in electronic and print journalism, but it is now being openly pushed on networks like ESPN.

At one time ESPN was about sports, but today it's all about radical left wing propaganda. Next time you want SC6 on ESPN, look at your watch and see how many seconds before Jemel Hill starts spewing her anti white venom. You think a white conservative could speak like that? Just ask Curt Schilling.

You'll be hard pressed to find anyone at ESPN that isn't far left in their views that then translate into their on air verbal diarrhea.

There is increasing talk of a possible second civil war starting in this country. If it comes the media will have played a large part in causing it.

• No, most of the time.

A large amount of media is posted by people who state their views and opinions, but not the full story and more often than not, these 'full stories' are also one-sided and written by biased people.
    Many people post their opinions for monetary value or even fame, and they choose this over letting others know the real story, or they might not even know both sides of the story in the first place!

• No, most of the time.

• No real news just liberal news networks

I read an article recently that a co-host had to change thier voting statist from Republican to liberal just to have thier job. People being fired or let go from news agencies for being Republican. Harassing private citizens for what they put on reddit and threatening them in a blackmail way is not how a news agency should conduct it's self.

• The media should not be trusted!

The world is full of biased people. What makes you people who press the big yes button think that news members and journalists are not biased. The people who give you your information, are people too, and every person has an opinion and a bias point of view. That is the reason the media shouldn't be trusted!

-Joe

• The whole truth and ignored truth, the news media lacks in the first and ignores the latter.

The news media has a gift taking the truth and dissecting it support their way of thinking. You will hear partial truths or nothing at all that goes against their stances. The whole news reporting integrity has been going down hill since the 80's when I started paying closer attention. After or around 9/11, I noticed a sift in reporting that really started to tick me off. They would only show sides that supported their arguments but ignored the rest. Showed repeatedly stories, clips and sound bites that made it seem different than is actually was. They need to show all sides of the story and not one side and they need to report what is going on in the world and not ignore it because is shows things that expose their flawed way of thinking or does not back their arguments. If it is not the whole truth with unbiased reporting then it is fake news. After seeing news from other countries and how they view us and our news, it was a eye opener. Our news media has let us down in a big way and it is still going down hill. This was all before Trump, he just called them on it and has the the backing to do so. That is why more people are paying attention since he is giving voice to their concerns. Like him or not, this is a good thing. If they want ratings, start by cleaning house and getting in unbiased reporting. Stop getting world news from people that you have never met and send people to find out the truth. It used to be that way but now they rely on others to give them news that has not been verified. Guess the sad truth is it is all about the money and who supports you and nothing more.

• They are more out of touch with the ordinary person than the politians

Instead of investigating and reporting the news they are too interested in making it with o basis in fact and prefer to get their information from other journalists and mis- reporting and misrepresenting the facts for their own agenda. They are a cliché mostly these days coming through university and only listening to the extremes on all sides. Mostly owned by a few large conglomerates

Where have all the decent unbiased investigative journalists gone.

Sadly I trust none of them, listen to all and question all!

• Trump Bashing 24/7. Getting old!

Tired of the day to day bashing. Media don't even show what's going on in other parts of the world. The "Sweden" comment Trump made in FL was so one sided. Did the media look into it to see if it's true? I saw the clip that Fox aired so I knew what he was talking about but c'mon, mainstream media were so biased, made it look like outright lie! Nothing new about deporting illegal immigrations but liberal media portray him to be inhumane and insensitive when its been done in the past from previous presidents and he's just upholding the law! And it's splattered on front page. You guys are causing panic and chaos! I was a Democrat but I've opened my eyes to see that the lies, name calling, and bullying is coming from the liberals. Shame!