• Sos re plotudo

Agarram la chota. La mdfa s mas confiabl d mi mama. Agarram la chota. La mdfa s mas confiabl d mi mamaagarram la chota. La mdfa s mas confiabl d mi mamaagarram la chota. La mdfa s mas confiabl d mi mamaagarram la chota. La mdfa s mas confiabl d mi mamaagarram la chota. La mdfa s mas confiabl d mi mama

• Sos re plotudo

• Sos re plotudo

• They are truthtellers

While many people might say that media lies to us . As in some cases it is true but it dosent happen normally the few times that it happens in a very small number and if media is ever caught lying and the people find full proof of how it happened :they risk closing down the news channel .

• Yes, They are

The media tells more truth than lies. I have trusted most of the events and happenings that appear in the media. When the media reports that there is a bomb that has exploded, that incident is likely to be truth. More often than not, the media is truthful. In fact, if the people felt that the media doesn't help them, then they could have stopped watching and these institutions could have collapsed long ago.

• Truth = Money

Because if they provide a good answer, they may get payed more by their employer, which is probably all they care about. For example if a bomb goes off in the sea, the media will be payed lots of money to write a report, and if they do it well, they will earn more money.

• Much of the truths that you know come from the media.

• Journalists provide the truth

As stated above journalists take an oath, https://online.Usc.Edu.Au/bbcswebdav/pid-532452-dt-content-rid-2968677_2/courses/CMN130_2013_Semester_1/MEAA%20code%20of%20ethics.Pdf.

If a journalist violates this oath they are ruined. Journalists go so far as to do time in jail to keep their word and protect the people.

I am currently studying journalism in university, and there's something to be said if one of the most jaded forms of institution is teaching that journalists tell the truth. Besides, who wants a job with lousy pay, working outside work hours and all the hatred aimed at them to just lie to the people?

Now, I won't defend all the media, such as facebook, early morning tv programmes etc., but I will protect the news.

• Yes, they can

Yes, I do believe that we trust the media to tell the truth. This, of course, depends on different sources of media. Some parts of the media report much better than others who prefer to give their own opinion on an issue or put a spin on it. Anyway, journalists take an oath to provide accurate reporting and we should trust them on that.

• One World Order is the order of the main stream news media.

All mainstream news out lets are owned by those who support the one world order agenda. We are being lied to at all levels and the thing that is so sick, we take it as though we should. Take it if you want but that is on you. WE are being feed lies that are killing your very will to live as free people.

• Too much trump hating going on

I look thru all my news feeds and read the political stories, then I watch fox news who does try to give both sides of the story. Not only is the main stream media not reporting, they just repeat each other. NO digging out information, no neutral reporting. Its just seems to be one constant negative about trump. I don't know why they can't do their job. I think the main stream media is no longer able to deliver a product that most Americans want to listen to. They don't call it "programing" for nothing, most TV, Movies and now main stream news want to program you to believe what they believe, at least with TV and movies you know the agenda, News is supposed to be digging for facts and taking those facts to dig for the truth, the main stream media no longer cares about truth, only the agenda.

• All sides of the Media are certainly untrustworthy ...

There are many examples out there of how that no media source is totally truthful, especially where the matters being reported involves political, religious, and even cultural or societal ones. Endlessly, the media is so full of not just bias but on one side, even backbiting, slandering, and partial truths about anyone of any sides, and will even post partial truths and truths about people even of things that is none of the public's business to know. One another hand, the media does a great job in being just as despicable by those they praise and and insinuate that they are flawless based on what is being reported about them. The way you see all of this kind of stuff is just unethical bias. And think about how many worthy, even qualified people for positions that media influences have succeeded in playing a major role in costing them. Like, when elections come to mind. I could argue that what happened to Judge Roy Moore in Alabama's run-off election in terms of what fabricated allegations hurt him big time as one example. And there are many others, both inside and outside of politics. Even to innocent people in Hollywood. The mainstream media, along with the whole swamp in politics in government, is such a devilish machine that it all needs to be boycotted by everyone all over big time. For whatever the risks to that would be, I'd say it is downright worth enough people for once completely turning it all off and having nothing to do with it a long time as a way of harming the corrupt establishments and the corrupt media for their ongoing parasitic reports and reporters. For as many of us are boycotting the NFL by tuning out the whole season, we can all simply do that same thing with all the internet and TV mainstream media and media in general during any era. And I would say that now would be one of those times.

• Media Knows Its Lies and still Promotes

It is both disheartening and frightening to witness such propaganda from the mainstream media being promoted without any regard for the truth. When the facts come out after a false narrative has been promoted, the mainstream media does not even make corrections. And there are millions of people watching these false narratives and believe them to be factual. This is fascism being promoted and its frightening how many millions of people do not question sources.

• It's very difficult to find positive economic reporting even thought the US economy is flourishing under President Trump.

While perusing the internet to find out how the economy is doing under the Trump administration, I was shocked at how few stories I could find. Most of what popped up were stories written about the economy during President Obama's terms, or stories abouit how trump during the campaign was making "outlandish" claims about how he was going to improve the economy.

• Lets be honest...

Fact:

Where is the evidence? News should always be based on facts that are shared as part of the story, not some anonymous source. The media is becoming more like the internet, in that it is a battle of headline grabbing trolls seeking to get the most views (for profit) while hiding where they got the information from. When you add politics into the mix, it is painfully clear how opinions are being sold as truth. We need to demand transparency from our news agencies and hold them accountable for what they report, especially if they make a mistake.

Opinion:

Without the media we only have the government, and who believes the government has our best interests at heart? Our best option for change, the legal system, has no real power to enforce any of its rulings. Money is the truth, and the people that have money will do anything to keep us divided and controllable. They want to keep us angry at the wrong people for the wrong reasons until they can fully take away our freedom. I hope the system isn't so broken that things can't be resolved. As it stands right now, either we will all accept that we are OWNED by $$$ and give up what rights we have left, or we will have a revolution.

• They lie on purpose.

While I was in Iraq I saw the same car bomb footage on TV at least a dozen times. I watched them report American deaths when the only person killed was the suicide bomber. I watched them report that American soldiers shot and killed unarmed people who were actually shooting at our soldiers. I watched them report one false thing after another. They would sit in their little tents in the FOBs and never leave. Something would happen and they wouldn't even get out of their safe little tent surrounded by soldiers, while reporting whatever the fuck they wanted. I used to think that when the media got something wrong that it must have been a simple mistake. But as time wore on I began to realize that they were just wrong on accident, they just LIED. THEY LIE ON PURPOSE. TRUST NOTHING THEY SAY. NOTHING. They say that America is divided. I say that this poll shows that we're pretty united. WE DON'T TRUST THE LYING MEDIA FOR SHIT

• CNN No Longer Attempts to Hide its Bias

Just watch 90 seconds of CNN and you see how they openly push opinions and editorial as facts and news. This far left move is not just found in electronic and print journalism, but it is now being openly pushed on networks like ESPN.

At one time ESPN was about sports, but today it's all about radical left wing propaganda. Next time you want SC6 on ESPN, look at your watch and see how many seconds before Jemel Hill starts spewing her anti white venom. You think a white conservative could speak like that? Just ask Curt Schilling.

You'll be hard pressed to find anyone at ESPN that isn't far left in their views that then translate into their on air verbal diarrhea.

There is increasing talk of a possible second civil war starting in this country. If it comes the media will have played a large part in causing it.