• No it can't

The news really can't be trusted. It is over exaggerated and lied about to get more attention on views from people. The news only tells us what we want to hear to keep us happy, it doesn't tell us what the reality is. Sometimes the news is speaking the truth but generally it is made up of lies.

• Yes it can

News is da bom. I love it.News is da bom. I love it.News is da bom. I love it.News is da bom. I love it.News is da bom. I love it.News is da bom. I love it.News is da bom. I love it.News is da bom. I love it. Yaaaaa

• Yes, it can.

The news can be trusted, but it is a good idea not to solely rely on one type of news for evidence. The news stations tend to exaggerate an issue, or make everything seem a lot more devastating than it actually is to get the viewers watching that channel. They still relay important information though.

• No it can't

• The news cannot be trusted!

Only some news can be trusted. Most of the time the news can be fake so the news companies will make up fake news and then receive as many purchases or views to make more profit for themselves and the employees. The news can't be trusted because the companies will make up anything, so drastic, just to draw people's attention to make more money for themselves. This is why the news cannot be trusted!

• Grab a magazine half of the suff there is fake

On a magazine you will see a huge heading saying Angelina Jolie is pregnant in huge bold words, it immediately calls your attention and you are drawn towards the magazine , that will tell you a bunch of stuff thats most likely not true. But not everything in the magazine is fake it can tell you about a flood or something tat has happened that is bad.

• Can it REALLY be trusted?

The news can't be trusted because the reporters have to altar the news so it will appeal to viewers. If it had the full truth it is most likely that it would become less interesting. You won't always get the same story or side from witnesses, their prespective will always be different.

• The source is not good

They get their source from the popo, the popo aren't always right. You must be present at the incident, some people are witnesses, sometimes lie or get a little exaggerated and dramatic - - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - --- - - -

• Yes it can

• Ummm it's pretty dodge

We a lot of it is proper Ganda and politIcaly in incorrect as the world keeps and keeps keeps keeps keeps and keeps keeps keeps keeps keeps turning and turning and turning and turning it will soon very soon soon soon soon soon explode in detruction and everyone will die

• The news is not what you think it is

Do some of your own research and you will be shocked by how much of the news is created just to keep the views rolling in, almost every day all I see is negative news about some political crash, mass killing, sex offenders and all that usual stuff. EVERYTHING is an over exaggeration of the truth, its probably we better not know about it at all than be reminded every day that if you step outside you will be shot, Just to keep us in fear of the outside. The only good news headlines are usually based on some small community gathering to support a cause or some kind. Every day the news loses views until one day there will be nothing left.

People the evidence is EVERYWHERE we just need to use our own eyes and look instead of relying on other sources for info. Once you realize that almost everything we have been told is a lie you will begin to see the world differently and look deeper where the real truth is.

The world we live in is not as it seems.
    We have been lied to our whole lives and the only way the truth will come to light is if we expose it.

• Not the ones supported by political parties

Neutral News Stations can be trusted. Stations like CNN, Fox and RT shouldn't be trusted. They will seriously write the most unbelievable stuff just to protect the governments/political parties they're being supported by making them unreliable and biased. And especially when something happens they usually try to blame the opposing parties for stuff that the party supporting them did.

• No way in hell

We all know that the news is often backed by corporations with their own interests. In addition they're rarely objective because the usually support either the Democratic or Republican parties.
    One thing that many people fail to realize is that they are like any other show, they depend on ratings.
    This is why anything new is controversial or scary and the feel good segments are puppies, kittens and food.
    Do your own F****** research people, don't trust these shows....