Can the production and use of biofuels increase the effects of global climate change?

• Yes, I think they can

I think the more we research these fuels the better it is for the world. If we don't find an alternative soon, we are doomed for something very scary. I don't think we can put enough funds into things like this,but I hope we can catch the issue in time.

• It's not a problem.

No, the production and use of biofuels does not increase the effects of global climate change, because people driving cars are really only a small problem compared to the problems that big industries cause. In the aggregate, there really isn't much that humans can do to stop the natural process of climate change.

• The production and use of biofuels can not increase the effects of global climate change

The production and use of biofuels can not increase the effects of global climate change. This is because of the fact that there have been many, in-depth studies on biofuel, it's production, and how it interacts or would interact with climate change. The studies have shown that biofuels will not increase these effects.

• No, I don't think so

Biofuels, from what I can tell, are a cleaner form of energy and better suited for the environment. If the entire world were to use them, I do think it would have an effect on global climate change, but it would be a positive change and not negative. This would be good.