• Yes, there is...

There is always in between yes or no. It's an answer that someone is not sure of, so to play safe, he or she will just answer probably "yes" or "no". There are times that we come to a point that we are at a lost regarding our real "stand". It will really take time sometimes before we can give our real stand on an issue.

• A question worthy of an answer

There are many more decisions in life than a mere yes and no. The human brain would see all sorts of possibilities, man can't just be limited to two answers in life. Three, four, even five answers cannot depict how complicated of an image human emotions are, and their opinions on how they are to be reached.

• Yes or no isn't enough.

There are a lot of topics where I can't just say "ABSUOLUTELY YES" or "ABSUOLUTELY NO". For example "is there a god?". I have arguments for both yes and no ,but not enough to totaly prove or disapprove any of them. Even on this website "should Obama go to war on Syria". I can't say that it's totaly evil thing to do ,but also neither is it the best option. I would like to see "MAYBE" button in this site.

• There are many answers

I would not have said yes. But I would have not said no. I would've been at maybe or I don't know. I also felt like answering this one by saying why not? There are many answers to answer a question, even if the question is a yes or no question. Whenever someone asked me a yes or no question, I've never answered with a yes or no. I always gave a sarcastic comment to have the person asking to guess what I'm trying to reply as.

• I'm kind of split on this one

But I'll choose "yes" since there is no "maybe' option.
    Sarcasm, if you can't tell. Clearly there needs to be a maybe option because I agree, there are some topics which require more then "yes" and more than "no" but sadly, there is no in between zone. Though, if you meant other than on specific debate topics like this on this site, I still hold that there are some in between things. Technically all things *should* have a yes or no answer, like "Does God exist?" well, I don't know, maybe he exists. Now, that does have either a "yes" or a "no" answer, but I have to give a "maybe" because I do not know.

• Yes or No cannot answer all questions.

It is obvious that questions like "Do you know that you are gay?" are tricks people asked to fool others off on a "yes or no" questionnaire, but we are not talking about these sort of questions here. Despite how refined a question can be, can there still be situations where simply answering "Yes or No" cannot secure a person's viewpoint on a subject? Is there a real neutral point where even detailing our language could not get it off its neutral position?

• Different answers, but not between

There is no answer between "Yes" or "No". If i ask if there if my there is light in my room, there either is or isn't. You could say "maybe", but that isn't between "yes " or "no",it isn't even an actual answer to the question but just a response,which shows that you don't know, as the question itself still stands unanswered. But of course that doesn't mean that there are no other answers,they just don't stand between "yes" or "no" but rather in a totally different category and answer different questions that don't require a "yes" or a "no" as an answer.

• Yes, the answer is maybe.

If yes and no simply affirm or deny a statement, then the statetement that they affirm or deny does not need to be repeated in the conclusion providing it is clearly stated beforehand.

- Which movie do you want to watch "Apocalypse Now", "Blade Runner" or "Scary Movie 4"
    - I don't really know. Maybe "Blade Runner"
    -Are you saying "Maybe Blade Runner"?
    -Yes
    -Well, a mere "Yes" won't do, you must chose!

• Yes there Is

I'm a PAXY and your a thorny ghost the ffg ghhh. Gfff giggles go g g gbhbbhhh g get g g g g gig ffff hug ggg vggg gggg. Gtg FCC ffff fggg gggg cfff cffgf cfgbb ggggf juju hugging gfggg juju frfuyrr gttreggggfffffffrrrrrrrrrrff greuuuhfftjhewdxvjwyhnbfdcbhjnfdfggtdggggt g g f g fgg

• Yes there Is