• Yes, sometimes it's better to just relax.

Yes, thinking too much can drive me crazy, because sometimes thinking too hard about a situation will only make me dwell too much on every bad thing that can happen. It is more important that I stop and remember that the most likely scenario is that everything will work out. It's also good to remember that worrying will not help.

• From experience, yes

I recently started taking OCD medication and it made me stop thinking about 103920476196 things at a time. I am so much happier now. I used to have so much anxiety and it DROVE ME CRAZY overthinking everything. Now I still think things through but I dont over analyze and my brain doesn't feel like it is about to explode.

• Oh yes, it can!

Let me think, hmmm. Yes, thinking too much can drive you crazy! You tend to overthink things, and then you see something wrong with it, so you think it again. You go around and around, and by the time you are done, you are so confused. Take a simple though, mull it over, and stick with the first thought.

• It definitely can.

Yes, I agree that thinking too much really drive you crazy. It is easy to over analyze situations and replay them over and over in your mind and over doing that will not get you anywhere. Thinking too much on anything can drive anyone crazy, really. People need to remember to take everything in moderation.

• No, not necessarily

No, I do not think that thinking too much can drive you that crazy. Thinking a lot on something can provide insight and may bring that person more comfort and make them much more calm. There are some things that I don't think you can really over think. It really just depends on the person.

MasturDbtor says2013-04-18T04:01:32.547
IDK. Define "thought".