• Time travel is possible

Yeah it may sound absurd but in the past too none of our forefathers and grand fathers would have thought of talking to someone sitting miles away with mobile's.So i guess time travelling is possible.
    In my opinion it possible by a gadget which have four basic component in it i.E.-fire,air,soil,water and space in it.These are 5 components which are responsible for life on earth and i feel these will really help us to da time travel and to change our fate.

• It. Is possible to. Build. A time. Machine. Definently!!!

We have. Technologies. To. Build. New. Sati lites. Computer advancements. Smartphones. Super. Computers. I. Would. Argue. That. We. Do. In. Fact. Have. The. Technology. To. Create. Blue prints. Mathmaticalfiguers and so on and to Construct. And. Build. This new technological. Marvel. Of. The 21st, Century. Something that has. Never. Been. Attempted. But. Is. Imperative. That. It. Is. Done. Immediately, but. In. Thee utmost. Privacy.. Now!!!

• Chances are there for a time machine

If time machine if already invented in the past or future what even it is they could have come to the present .... But its not the thing over here according to steven hawking travelling to future is possible but past is not possible is the comment ..... I dont thnk so past may be possible bt nt exposed as it may create many problems

• Chances are there for a time machine

• Chances are there for a time machine

• Time travel will exist sometime this century if it doesn't now !

Time travel is definetly possible ! A few hundred years ago people didn't believe cars would exist but they do now ! And a few hundres years later time machines will exist ! ( that is if they don't now ! ) And if you want to try to build a time machine, just visit paranormalis.Com . And even though the ideas you see don't work, I bet the government had time machines for a long time but didn't want the public to know !

• Yes it exist

I read some where that time travel can be possible by the help of black holes in space but the problem is we can travel in future not in past because if we travel in past we can change something which we think should not happen in our life so i do think its possible

• If time travel exists then delete my post.

Set two clocks with the exact same time. Now place one on top of a mountain and the other near the bottom. Check the time several years later and there will be a discrepancy. With this basic experiment you can see the elements there to help achieve time travel. Will we ever be able to travel back in time? Well you could use this message board as an experiment.

Let this message be forever preserved until technology to travel back in time has been developed. Then let someone come back and delete this post. So if you are seeing this post traveling back in time will never exist.

• Time machines will NEVER exist.

My theory is, if there is time travel in the future. Why isn't it here today? Someone in the future could just bring a time machine back in time and then bam, time machines for all eras. What I am saying, if there was ever a time machine, there would most likely be evidence of one today. One time traveler would be able to give a time machine to the first era of humans, and then it would exist until humans go extinct. (I am not bringing in any science because I personally think this theory makes sense.)

• Time machines are not possible

A time machine is a device where you travel back in time. It's not possible, because we can only live in this time. If time machines will exist, then we can say that we should already have seen people claiming that they have traveled back in time. One of my friend said that 'you can only travel back in time until the time when time machines exist', well I can say 1 more thing.

If the people traveled back in time to do a very simple thing, like let's say just pop up to that time, then it could leave to a very different thing now. Let's say you went back in time to kill a person. Since that person never existed in your real time, which is the purpose why you went back in time, you really never went to the time machine and go back in time, which makes you not being able to kill that person, and you get it. You just created a paradox.

And I also believe that travelling in a speed of light is even necessary to make a time machine. If you run non-stop until you reach a good acceleration and remain at it for an hour, will it even change the time?

In order to time travel, you have to break the laws of physics about space-time . (I'm sorry if it really has very obvious flaws I never intend this to be very great.)

• No, time machines cannot exist.

Time machines cannot actually exist because time travel is not real. I do not believe that time travel is possible. If there really was time travel, then I believe that we would have seen it publicly by now. This is why I do not believe that time machines do or ever will exist.

• No there is no way

There prob will never be a way because god put limits on things. And if we could then if we talked to yourself then time would be frozen restarting over and over because if you talk to yourself your past self would have no reason of coming back from the past and telling you to not make a facebook and then the future would not exist

• Kind of a shame, really

I have a theory (and yes, someone may well have come up with it in the past) that anything that, if in existence, would automatically or would have the potential to cause a paradox (theoretical paradoxes not included), it cannot exist. Time travel is, of course, included in this. You may well have heard of the following paradox: "If you went back in time and killed your mother, you would not have been born to go back in time and kill your mother, thus causing a paradox." As this paradox would be made possible by the presence of a time machine, or other time travelling receptacle, time travel simply cannot exist. No-one knows what would happen if a paradox was bought about, because it has never happened and can never happened. That is why time travel in any form and by any means, can never exist.

• Time Travel is a one way street

Humans are bound by the dimension of time, for something to be able to move through time it must not be bound by time. You can accelerate time, in terms of for an individual being placed in status. It is impossible for humans to exist outside of time, time is finite and has a beginning and thus an end the present is a constant movement through space and time, not a ripple, ever now or then or a constant cascade.

• Chances are there for a time machine

• Chances are there for a time machine

Anonymous says2013-07-18T23:46:00.583
Ever heard of wormholes and black holes? They exist. As in "time machine" a spacecraft that can carry living organisms through one.