• They can destroy America

If Trump/Pence win in November, then America as we know it is basically finished. We will complete our transformation into Germany of the 1930s and it will be only a matter of time before the country and possibly the world go up in flames. Roe v. Wade will become an afterthought.

• No, they cannot overturn Roe v. Wade.

The Trump and Pence ticket will not be able to overturn Roe v. Wade. In fact, there are likely no Republicans that could ever overturn the signature abortion decision if elected president. Roe v. Wade has been the law of the land for over 40 years; enjoying wide spread support by a majority of Americans. It is highly unlikely that a President Trump could draw enough political support to overturn the decision.

• No, Trump/Pence ticket wil not overturn Roe v. Wade

I may be in the minority but I am going to say that although a valiant effort would be made by Donald Trump and Mike Pence to overturn Roe v. Wade, it would not happen. I feel that the vast majority of our country will retain the gut-feeling that this highly controversial subject needs to remain the woman's choice.

• The Supreme Court won't allow it

Trump and Pence can try to push for legislation to negate Roe v. Wade, but they can't overturn a court decision. If they were to get that legislation through, the Supreme Court would still review it because someone sue based on its constitutionality. I believe that the Supreme Court would then rule that abortion is protected.