• The violent video games are dangerous

The violence of the video games are very dangerous. Nowadays it is used all over the world. Mostly boys play video games. Kids act what is seen by them. Grand theft auto vice city is been played by boys mostly. This game is where a man has to drive a car, drive a bike, kill people, use dangerous weapons and many more dangerous acts!!

• Yes I think it does.

It does because children that are not mature enough will think it's fine when it's not. Grand theft auto is a perfect example of kids doing things that are not fine in the real world grand theft auto is saying that smoking is fine also running from the cops when they're not.

• Yes, kids act out what they see.

Yes, video games can cause violence, because children who spend a lot of time watching video games begin to act violent. People who spend a lot of time in a different reality forget what reality is. This causes them to act out the things that they see that they believe are normal.

• Video games can cause violence.

It has been shown that being immersed in fantasy worlds of gratuitous violence can cause children to have violent fantasies. A lot of violent criminals have also been avid video game users. Children should not be allowed to play violent video games, and packages should be labeled so that parents can choose games appropriate for their children.

• No, of course not

People that don't have a mental condition can easily tell the difference between them. Nobody would actually want to kill someone in real life unless they had a certain condition. Plus it's fun to pretend like you're actually in the character's world. Blaming video games for violence is like blaming bumper cars for car crashes.

• No, video games do not cause violence

I can use myself as proof (although I do have more evidence), I have played extremely violent video games ever since I was about 6 and I also watched my brother play Gears of War 3 when I was about 8 years old, I would always watch the characters blow each other's heads off and blow them up into pieces and sometimes sawed in half, but the thing is, I don't wan't to replicate anything anything I see in video games, I haven't been in a single fight in my life, I'm actually quite a peaceful person. All of my friends played violent video games when they were about 7, and none of them are aggressive towards anyone in any way. Also studies have shown that whenever there is a 100% increase in violent video game sales, there is a 1% decrease in violent crimes, this means that there could potentially be 162.38 less murders per year in the US and if you were to do this worldwide, there would be 8741 lives potentially saved per year. Violent video games are more of a way to take out your anger on virtual characters instead of real people or animals.

• The violent video games are dangerous

• The violent video games are dangerous

• Video games do not cause violence in mentally sound people

Although in people who can not differentiate the game from reality it can. The main arguments is that children are getting ahold of games above their age level. This is the parents fault for this, not the child's fault. If you have an 8 year old child, you should allow them to play nothing do violent or graphic than Lego star wars.

• No, they can't.

Video games themselves do not cause violence. There might be some mentally disturbed individuals out there who idolize certain videos games or movies or songs, but they aren't the cause of that individuals decision to be violent. At the most, they might influence violence, but I think that most people are well adjusted and wouldn't let it determine their behavior.

• I will say no.

Video games do not cause violence. People who play video games (who have no mental handicap) can easily distinguish between reality and the virtual world. Video games also help alleviate stress and can calm the player. In fact, many games have been created for the purpose of being a calming game for the player. When acts of violence relating to video games are committed, it is usually because the perpetrator is not in a sound state of mind.