• We can control our dreams

We can control our dreams because our brain might wake up in the middle of your dreams but not our body. Once you knowing your dreaming but your awake in your dreams you can control your dream because your not exactly awake the only thing awake is your brain. So yes you can control your dreams. :)

• We can control our dreams

I think you can because we can if you don't know if you can try by telling someone about that horrible feeling and moments and let it all out.Also you can write it down and lock it away! Or you can think about something happy before you sleep and that will be your new dream

• Whenever I want

I've had the same dream from the time I was a teenager. I am now about to turn 45. Just this morning, early, I thought of the dream and told myself that I wanted to go there again. I have not been there in my dreams since I married 6 yrs ago. I want to see if things were different. The answer is, Yes. My dreams have always been of a house with hidden rooms. The uppermost floor forbidden. The house in my dreams today was similar, but with many unfinished rooms. There were also surroundings unknown.......But in my dream, I was aware it was a dream and I changed them. I closed my eyes and when I open them, there is what I wanted and needed.

• No, but we can work with them.

No one can control the dreams they will have in a given night because they come from the unconscious and some would say from another realm of existence at times. However, we can work with them. We can ask for answers to a question before we sleep; we can prohibit certain thoughts from arising;we can practice lucid dreaming where we know we're in a dream state; we can interpret the dreams we have.

• Yes you can!

I do believe you can control your dreams maybe not all the time but some times. The dreams you can control happen when you are not fully asleep. The dreams that seem like reality are actually the ones you can control. Nightmares sometimes you are actually controlling too. The dreams that you can control the most are called lucid dreams.

• You can control your dreams.

Having you in the dream is controlling it, having things that relate to you is controlling, having people you know in the dream is controlling it. Maybe at times you don't have complete control of it, but it is still controlled. You can even control not to have dreams. If you really didn't have control on your dreams then you would dream of complete randomness for the rest of your life,that is which is impossible.

• Yes we can

Actually despite what the majority of people have said on here, it is possible to control your dreams. But that doesnt mean you will control them every time, but if you practice you can control them frequently. Its called lucid dreaming, and you are basically training your brain to realize you are dreaming, and when that happens, you have control, and the possibilities are endless! Heres some tips on how to train your mind to lucid dream:

1)Start keeping a dream diary/journal and write out everything you remember from your dream as soon as you wake up. This is good for 2 reasons, it makes your brain really think about the details of your dream and allows you to eventually remember them better and clearer (whats the point of controlling a dream if you wont be able to remember it when you wake up?) it also allows your mind to be able to notice dream symbols, and that can help you to realize you are dreaming, when you are dreaming.

2) Start routinely asking yourself "Am I dreaming?" whenever something specific happens. If you go to school, whenever the bell goes off for example letting you out of class, ask yourself if you are in reality or in a dream, and look around for any signs. This is good practice because if you get your mind use to doing something like this, eventually you will begin to do the same thing in a dream, and then you'll realize you are in a dream and then be able to control it!

3) You can also write something on the palm of your hand, like the letter "A" for awake, and whenever you notice it on your hand, do the same thing as #2, a reality check.

4) You COULD train yourself to wake up during your REM sleeping stages (this is the stage of your sleep where you dream, and waking up during REM you will most likely remember the dream). Then record what dreams you were having, and then a little bit later go back to sleep while thinking "now when I fall asleep, I will realize I am dreaming, and control my dream". Its easier to have a lucid dream right after waking up from REM and going back to sleep a little bit after, it takes you back to the REM stage where you will dream again.

There is a number of websites that offer information on lucid dreaming. I recommend starting with the wikipedia article on it, and going from there. Good luck and sweet dreams!

• Yes, dreams are controlable

I control my dreams all the time. Actually, I don't know how to stop. As a result I am constantly tired in the mornings as in order for dreams to be controlled, you must be in a light sleep. It is rare that I don't control my dreams, and often the only reason I don't control my dream is when I have no dream. The only dreams that are not controllable are nightmares, but these can become dreams instead if you work hard enough at them. Is it weird that if I don't like a dream, a tv remote appears and changes the dream like changing the channel on tv? I don't even watch tv that much! Sorry, ADD. Anyways, yes, dreams are controllable. But I guess that not everyone can control them. Maybe some people have to learn how, while others do it automatically.

• I believe we can control our dreams.

The reason I think that is because of how our mind works and processes it. When you are worried about things that are happening to you, your mind tries to solve it. During the day, not everyone has time to be thinking of " How can I do something to resolve it?" Usually people are busy with school or working at a job. When you have anger and frustrations, your dreams try to release it and sometimes need you need an answer. One way to help control your dream is to keep a record of what dreams you have been having. Could it have been a nightmare, dramatic, sad, happy, anything you name, keep it in a journal and ask yourself questions, " Why did I have this dream and what can I do to not have this terrible dream that I had?" Then before you go to sleep, think of something happy and if you want something to protect you, think of someone or an animal who you feel that is very comforted and see what happens.

ANA PLANES!!!!!

• I believe we can control our dreams.

The reason I think that is because of how our mind works and processes it. When you are worried about things that are happening to you, your mind tries to solve it. During the day, not everyone has time to be thinking of " How can I do something to resolve it?" Usually people are busy with school or working at a job. When you have anger and frustrations, your dreams try to release it and sometimes need you need an answer. One way to help control your dream is to keep a record of what dreams you have been having. Could it have been a nightmare, dramatic, sad, happy, anything you name, keep it in a journal and ask yourself questions, " Why did I have this dream and what can I do to not have this terrible dream that I had?" Then before you go to sleep, think of something happy and if you want something to protect you, think of someone or an animal that you feel that is very comforted and see what happens.

• No, we cannot control our dreams.

I do not think that dreams can be controlled, and that there would be no way for us to control our dreams. I think that dreams are involuntary reactions to the day's events that happen during our sleep, and that we must naturally let dreams occur at night without trying to control them.

• No I don't believe that we can select the topics of our dreams.

The process of dreaming is not a matter of decisive choice. There are many theories of why we dream, one such theory is that dreams are the result of the human brain trying to understand and interpret the numerous amount of outside stimuli we experience during the sleep process. So noise and environmental are big factors.