• Yes, we sure can.

I believe people can make dumb decisions that can cause their life to go a certain way. For example, lets say someone is overweight & they continue to eat & eat & eat a whole lot of junk food. Do they have a decision on whether or not they want to eat healthy or uhealthy? I think they do. So after this is all said I believe we control our fate.

• Yes, we sure can.

• It's on us

I believe that fate lays out a path like a template and we as individuals make choices to bend the path to the left or right in order to map our future. Fate has the options but we make the choices. Destiny is ultimately in our hands. Fate is real.

• Yes, we can!

Everyone has a choice whether it is good for bad. We can all have the right to do whatever the hell we want to do. For example, lets say that a very successful person in the future commits murder and goes to jail. That person gets addicted to smoking, drugs, and doing bad things in general. That person ended up choosing a bad rod in life

• Yes we can

Yes we can because our minds and bodies are more powerful than imaginable, we have the power to heal ourselves with mere thoughts, we have the power to heal other ppls injuries by harnessing our chi or power inside us, so imagine what you can do with your destiny you just have to believe

• Yes, we can control our fate, as it is determined by the choices we make.

It is my opinion that we do in fact control our fate. The only thing in life that we truly have full power over is ourselves, and it is only us who holds that power, no one else. At times, it may seem as though someone or something has taken over and is dictating our actions, but we must remember that it was our choice in the first place to give that power away, and it is ours to take back as well. The outcome of our lives is determined by every decision we make, big and small, significant and insignificant. Everyone has the power to do what they want with their life, they just have to make the decision to do so.

• You make choices everyday but you may not even know it

Of course, you can control your fate! You make choices everyday and you may not even notice it. There are so many ways something could turn out if you decided to eat the yogurt that was bad or the fresh banana.

You are always in control of whats happening, even if you feel like you don't. Small things, maybe, but things nonetheless.

• Yes, we control our fate.

Asking if someone controls their fate is basically like asking if we can control what happens to us. The world, and life, has taught us that every action has a reaction. That does not mean we do not control those actions though. We are in control of the actions we take that lead to the reaction, and we control how we respond in that reaction. Overall I would say we control our fate.

• Yes, we can.

I believe people are in control of what happens to them and their fate. Every second we make a decision, even a small one, and that is us in control of what is going on. We might have fate put us in a spot at a certain time, but no one can determine the decision the person will make because that is ultimately up to the individual.

• Yes we can

• Actions and Consequences..

I believe that we can control our fate and this is why, from when we are first born we have no record of anything and we are fresh in this world. As we get older we make decisions, these decisions can be good or bad, but they lead us to different paths. We can choose to not break the law and live a life without getting arrested. We can also choose to rob a store and get arrested which widens you up in jail. Our choices influences our life and our fate. If you are like me think of it in a simulation game sense. For example... When you play a game that when you have to choose one path or the other, one person to live or die, once you choose one you cant save the other.... And that changes the story and the ending. Just like with your life choices.

• Fate and Destiny

While everyone has the ability to make decisions, it does not mean their decisions decide their fate. If you get into your car, and someone crashes into you, you did not get into your car with the intentions for that other car to crash into you. If you went into a bad part of town because your job was there, and someone shoots you, you did not intent to get a job there just so you could get shot. My main point is that while everything has a risk, that does not mean you take those risks expecting it to happen, otherwise you would avoid it.

• We cannot control

According to the law of conservation of energy, matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed. If we cannot create energy and matter everything must come from the past .We cannot change the past . So its impossible to change anything. Nothing is in our hand.Destiny is already predetermined. Just vitness it

• "it will come what will" Tireseus

No one c a n c o n t r o l f a t e no one nooneeonoenoneononoe ki no kn k k k k k k k k k k k k kkkk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k

• G h h

H h h h h h h hh h h h h h h y h h h h hh h h h hh h h h h hh h h h h hh h h h h h h h hh h h hh h h h h hh h hh h hh

• It is complicated

It is not easy to know, I mean we do have a powerful mind wich we can use to "create ourselves" create our own behaviors and I do believe in the power of positive and negative thinking and of course our own actions do have a lot of power in our daily life, but there are things that sometimes we just cant change because they are meant to be and maybe we do have a special porpuse in life meant to happen, life is weird

• No you can't

You can affect your fate to a certain extent as in hard work, but you will never have complete control over your life. The only thing you can really control is your mind. You can't control your body, success, future, and especially other people. The best thing you can do is work hard in order to have the best chance of success. If that doesn't work try again. Just don't give up.

• NOPE! You cannot......

Consider the healthy person, eats right, exercises, regular checkups and is then diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Consider the overweight junk food person who lives to be 93. Consider the Harvard Law grad with a starting salary of $85K and is killed in a car crash six months later. Consider the trailer park trash who buys cigarettes and a lotttery ticket and later that day is worth 130 million. Consider the poor black child born in South Africa and is HIV positive. Consider the looks of Brad Pitt and the edge he has right out of the starting gate. No amount of conscious thinking led them to their lives. It's just the way that it is....

• Why not :

I mean you dont choose you family and the environment you grow up to, quite sad actually. Bad attitude is the only disability they say... Alright but how do you disregard the truth, what's happening to you? How do you escape from what your current life? I dont think it is that easy but we have to give it try

• God control our fate

Look at everything,everywhere,u will get it.
    --we influence our destiny:I believe in predetermination,that your life from birth to death s going to happen regardless of decisions you make

--

Damn it,i must write 44 words...>.> WHY ,,,,hmm,well,good luck..I think you are smart,and that you can make your own choice.NOT destiny....