• No one has 100% accuracy

He is more accurate than any news organization I've seen, and is an honest person.

I have some experience in television and news, point is, its not easy, let alone going without teleprompters, so while he does not always have everything right, but its ridiculous to think he would.

I'm tired of the divisive questions, people who just want freedom and liberty are being thrown against eachother when the real enemy is staring us in the face, the establishment pushes passive resistance, unlike Infowars, which recognizes the necessity of contingent measures should peaceful resistance fail.

Just stop, I'm sick of being demonized for not wanting to be controlled by globablists.

• No one has 100% accuracy

• Alex puts facts behind what he says

He brings in facts. Sources them. FACTS, not opinions. Yes he puts in his opinion and everything he said and says makes complete sense. Its not like he is narrow minded. He explains both sides. Unlike the federal goverment (in which controls the mainstream media, which everyone is bought out, so you only hear what the government wants you to hear)

• Jones puts all of his research up

Anyone who doesn't trust someone with absolute fact behind them, and who documents everything he reports with MULTIPLE sources is either A) a govt shill or B) ignorant and unwilling to learn. Theses are facts, nothing is made up, sources are given. It is a weakness of character in those who are unwilling to see what is right before them.

• No one has 100% accuracy

• No, not at all..

This person is nothing more than another opportunist using sensational statements and accusations to drum up ratings and create a bigger name for himself. Pointing to an episode of a popular tv show (Family Guy) and claiming that the bombing was predicted as evidence that it was a false flag operation is simply absurd. This person is doing little more than cashing in on the fear, hurt and paranoia of the nation to push forward his own agenda of self-interest.

• Conspiracy Theorists are the absolute worst

I've worked in government before. The real truth is that the government is not capable of conducting a conspiracy. If you want to keep something secret, never tell a member of Congress or their staff. Everyone on the Hill will know about it before tomorrow. Besides if someone is doing something illegal or wrong, the opposition is working day and night to find out and make political hay out of it. The final nail in the coffin though is simply not wanting to get caught. What happens to the government employee who conspires? They either get caught and arrested...Or they get caught and arrested. If you've ever worked in government you know that your boss will probably never stick their neck out to save yours, so if your working on some sort of government conspiracy to do something illegal, you're either really stupid in which case your conspiracy will get found out because you WILL do something stupid, or you've been lied to and set up to take a fall, in which case it should become really obvious at some point that you really need to tell someone else whats going on to cover yourself. Why would someone who works for the government knowingly work on sending themselves to prison or worse?

• What he says is absurd.

I don't agree with how the person above phrased their argument (discriminating against the mentally ill is no more okay than racism,) but I do agree with their basic ideas. Alex Jones' ideas are completely ridiculous and entirely based in conspiracy theory. I'm not saying that no conspiracy theories are ever right at all, but this person is bringing it to the level of absurdity.

• No, absolutely not

No, I strongly disagree that we can trust Alex Jones at all with anything ever. He is a complete lunatic and should really get some help for his extreme paranoia. This man, I am sure, can come up with a conspiracy for absolutely everything. He should not be trusted at all.