• Yes, I believe we can trust big banks.

Yes, I believe that we can trust big banks and we should in fact move towards creating one centralized bank for everybody.

I believe that the free market enterprise relies on too much on competition therefore making profits is seen as the ultimate goal. Having big banks will limit market competition too and the need to out profit the other organization. I believe that maybe having one centralized national bank would be a better solution than having multiple small banks that are at risk of going under for being too competitive in their need for higher profits..

• What happened in the United States and Europe proves we shouldn't trust them.

Look at what happened in the United States. They were deregulated, and they loaned to people that anybody with eyes could see should not have been given one. Then, they sold those bad loans off to investors and shorted them, effectively betting against them.

Over in Europe, the big banks are failing, and these people are actually talking about stealing from the hard earned money of depositors in order to prop up failed banks.

If it's too big to fail, then it's too big to exist. You can't trust them at all.

• No, we can definitely NOT trust the big banks

I've had debates with numerous people about this and am sick of it.
    everything i have to say is in this video. Before you regurgitate rhetoric nonsense on a public forum, you should probabaly do proper research. I'm actually quite surprised that you actually believe the big banks are out to help you with a centeralised banking system.
    Everything you believe is what the guy in the video says, the one that loses his house. Do you know why? Because you are a sheep. The funny thing is you actually believe the words that you typed on that screen are your own. Think for yourself my friend, you probabaly won't look like an idiot in future.

• No, big banks are out for themselves.

After what happened to our economy in 2007 and 2008, and the involvement of banks in that entire incident, I think that it is safe to say that there is no way in hell that we can trust big banks. They are out or themselves, not for us, that's for sure.