Can women fight as well as men at borders as soldiers?

• I think some of you have it backwards, and I'm a guy lol

I think I'm betraying my side of the species. Though men are quicker to act, this may not be the best thing. This is why women make especially good higher ranking officers. But on the borders, the reason they can't fight as well is because men don't allow them to. Predujices such as "Women aren't as strong as I am." or "Women aren't as smart and rational as I am." are just what holds women back. The reason they aren't in the draft? There hasn't been one since.... Forever and back when there was one, women were viewed as even less equal than they are now. I think you guys confuse being quicker to act with being rational. Women are actually much better at problem solving than men even though men are the brawns. The two sexes are supposed to compliment each other in harmony. This is why men are typically stronger and women are typically more cerebral. While either sex can have both of these traits, one is more innate than the other in both. Sure it takes longer for a women to get as strong as a man, but that's what training is for... And there's even a fuck ton of discrimination in that. So why can't women fight as well as men? THEY CAN, OUR EGOS JUST WON'T LET THEM!!!!

• Women can fight.

Women make as powerful soldiers as men.

There is more than a physical aspect to being able to fight. In order to be a successful soldier, one must also have a certain amount of intuition. Although men may have more physical strength, women tend to be more cerebral. Because women have a natural ability to solve problems and strategize, with proper training, they can be every bit as effect and powerful soldiers as men

• Women can fight well

Women can be fighting on the borders . Who says that they are more powerful. IT is the women who are cerebral and all men and women should be treated equally . And women would be able to handle the emotional pressure . They can handle all the stress , housework , taking care of kids , jobs .. There is so much pressure .They can handle all that And what emotional pressure is there fighting on the borders

• Women make as powerful soldiers as men.

There is more than a physical aspect to being able to fight. In order to be a successful soldier, one must also have a certain amount of intuition. Although men may have more physical strength, women tend to be more cerebral. Because women have a natural ability to solve problems and strategize, with proper training, they can be every bit as effect and powerful soldiers as men.

• Nah, lacking in physical morphologyt

O, I don't think that women can fight as well as men at the borders as soldiers. There are more men fighting as soldiers at the border to begin with and I don't think a women would be emotionally stable to handle such a position. I believe such a position would require quick and rational decisions that can be too emotional for women to handle.

• No, women can't fight as well as men at the borders as soliders

No, I don't think that women can fight as well as men at the borders as soldiers. There are more men fighting as soldiers at the border to begin with and I don't think a women would be emotionally stable to handle such a position. I believe such a position would require quick and rational decisions that can be too emotional for women to handle.

• Reason women arnt included in the draft

Women can become as strong as a man but it takes a lot more training, but there is still a difference in strength after. Women arnt included in the draft because the average women is a lot weaker than the average male, and I would also question he emotionally stable they are. But there are brave women in combat, they are just at a slight disadvantage.