If you can walk, why can't you do anything else? Or even if you are born with disabilities that people shun and push you with as a basis to shove you around, why can't you do anything, even then? I don't always go by the fact of "Women usually are like this" or that "Men usually have these natural capabilities", in which of course is true, but we also have to take into account their current health status, their best interests, and certainly who they are as a person. Just because women are naturally like this or that doesn't always mean that women CANNOT lift things! Sure, we may have came with the estrogen hormones, but it's not as if there are no women who decides that they really want to go for a bit of a muscular build up, for whatever reason there is. If they want to do it, then let them. We all were inside a placenta once, no? And we all used to crawl in order to get to places. Anyone can do anything, or any job they wish to get. It's the cultures and mind sets around the world that think women are more suited for that "home life" or "having a boyfriend and getting married". (Even to guys- getting a girlfriend is like the most important thing to other people's eyes....) It's very tiring, and I almost cannot stand it at all, to be very honest. If she wants to be a chemist, SURE! Nurse? Why not? Business world? Why not? It's all these beliefs that have been influencing us FOR SO FREAKING LONG that, you know, becomes the "norm" or society and the way we think and feel. If you know that you yourself have those capabilities, or you're willing to take a risky job, but are okay with the accidents/consequences, then go for it. I'm not stopping anyone. If it's in their best interest, and if that's what they are most knowledgeable in, then let them. Just let them do what THEY LOVE TO DO. Isn't that the whole point of wanting to get into "a career you'd like"?
We push down other people/women in order to keep ourselves at the very top of the grid/diagram. But guess what? They're there either for just needing a job, they like it, or another supporting reason. Not always money, you know. I firmly believe that even a disabled child will go somewhere someday, or even reach the hearts of people through hard work and effort. If even they can do it, so can full-able bodied women as well.
I am SICK of some men believing that women can't do anything! Women are just as capable as men! Men are only credited for their physical strength. Some men have this "macho ego." Some can't even HANDLE what women have to say! Religion is the seed of all sexism! Women should have more credit and RESPECT since they give BIRTH TO MEN! Women give life, and men DESTROY IT! WE NEED MORE FEMALE LEADERS!!!!!!!
Studies show that both genders have natural charectoristics thatbmake them better suited for certain working environmnet. For example, there are certain things that women can do much better than men. For exampe,
J- A recent study from the University of Georgia shows that women can learn better than men and can adapt to new environments quicker, making us fexible. This means we are more likely to understand the task at hand.
- A study from the same university shows that women are generally more organised than men, which means we are more suited to occupations that require personal organisation and repetative action.
- I do not support this theory personally, but Researched James Flynn took the IQ of men and women across USA, Canada, Britain and Alaska, and he concluded that women had higher IQ, but how much higher, he didnt say.
- We have a stronger impulse to be clean, which may help in medicine and biochemistry. Scientists took samples from the surfaces of 2000 desks across america and those occupied by women were 30% cleaner.
- Western Ontario Univerdity concluded that women actually deal with stressful situations better because they prepare for them by freaking out. Tests show that, while women have much much higher stress levels before tests and interviews, they perform better.
- The Universtity in Minnisota concluded that women have better immune stystems than men because we poses a secrret weapon - estrogen. This chemical targets the enzymes that usually hinder the bodies front line of immune defence.
And, of coarse, visa verse.
-Men are naturally stronger than women, meaning that they can complete tasks that require maximum effort.
- Men have an excellent sense of direction. This is because 70% of men have a photographic memory.
- Men are generally deeper-thinkers. Women are genetically built for making split second desisions and they normally act out of insticts. Men tend to step back from a situation and think about it a little more, which makes men very well equiped for social services. While they may not be as quick at making desisions, men are mich more logical in their thinking.
- Men are exellent problems solvers. A study from the Universtity of Manchester shows that, when presented with a number or shape puzzle, men completed the tasks almost three times as quick as women.
So, yes, women CAN be anything that they want, but there are some jobs that most women would not be very genetically equipped to udo, just as there are jobs that women can do excellently. And the same with men, who are equipped with a completely diffrent set of skills that may benefit or hinder how well you do at a job..-
Woman can not be ejaculating males,zebras, cats, dogs, elephants, birds, fish , trees, phones, or watches.
Woman can not be apes, rocks, guitars, light bulbs, books, guns, bullets, stars (astro), moons, states, countries, knifes, universities, schools, paper, ceiling fans, oxygen tanks, tires, shirts, pants, bras, dildos, frogs, rice, paint brushes, grass, computers, or phones.