Can you be a positive role model for young girls while promoting yourself as a s*x object?

Asked by: QuirkyQenny
  • I Disagree with how this Question is being Phrased So it's hard for me to pick a side

No. You cannot be a positive role model for young girls while promoting yourself as a sex object. However, you can be an woman who owns her sexuality and is sex positive and be an excellent role model for young girls. It is not women who dress provocatively that objectify themselves, but the rest of society who objectifies them. The solution to young girls thinking of themselves as sexual objects instead of sexual subjects is not to tell women to cover up, but to promote and educate the public on the idea that women should be able to express their sexuality without being seen as objects without minds of their own.