• You can beat an Internet Porn addiction through Christ Jesus, reading His Holy Bible, believing it, and putting it into practice.

How to beat an Internet Porn addiction...

[I] They say internet porn is anonymous. Is that really the case?

[II] Internet porn is also much more prevalent.

[III] Internet porn is VERY addicting. I've heard that when a child does it for the first time, the images imprint themselves on the child's brain. Cocaine is to nose candy as pornography is to eye candy. It appeals to a human need that should only be fulfilled in the confines of marriage between a man and a woman.

[IV] Porn causes men to view women as objects and can wreck a marriage.

[V] How do you fight back against it? The reasons for my success:

(1) God used circumstances in my life to bring me to a breaking point over a year ago, (2) my faith in Jesus and daily reading of the Bible which I put into practice, and (3) recognizing that I am NOT strong enough to stand up against it so when confronted with it I do two things:

(a) I flee from it and (b) I push it out of my mind quickly. (c) I also am very careful about what I watch on TV and the movies I choose to watch, and where I go online.

What do you think?

1 Corinthians 6:18 (New International Version 2011)
    1Co 6:18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.

• Nothing is simpler

It takes just a few easy steps:

1) take your router and throw it out the window.
    2) call your local ISP and cancel your internet subscription.
    3) go live in an Amish community.

You'll never have to worry about any kind of internet porn addiction again. You may thank me later.

• I agree with you that we can get rid of our porn addictions but:

I'm religious and I read the bible but truly the reader needs to know what they're reading like what if your trying to get rid of porn and you read Genesis 16? That would suck especially if you have a Big Brother Fetish. I say you need to find what parts of the bible to read not just say 'read the (entire) bible' but give the audience what they should read. The only way I would get rid of porn is if i get a lover, as well, and that won't happen.