Can you get physically addicted to hot chocolate?

Asked by: Jonbonbon
  • Cocoa solids contain

Alkaloids such as theobromine, phenethylamine and caffeine.Alcoholics in the early stages of withdrawl often find chocolate helps. It is not addicting like drugs that alter the brains reward system but none the less the sugar and cocoa content make it rewarding still.
    I need to go eat some chocolate now....

• I really don't know

I just feel like I am addicted to it, so I was just wondering what you guys think. I mean, I know that's quite a difficult task, but I think it's possible. Isn't it? I'm not really sure. Just answer and let me know with any evidence, because evidence would be very helpful.

• Before you read this, i just want you to know it's an 8 month old

No way no way no way no way no way!!!!! I did a study on this at yale, and hot cocoa is basicly chemicals and sugar. Maybe if you spike it... With caffiene. Hot cocoa is the new coffee!!! Moooooooooooo moooooooooooooo moooooooooooo moooooooooooo moooooooooooooo moooooooooooo
    sincerly, the anonymous 8 month old
    p.S: why am i the only child prodigy at yale?