• I can't stand how we're about being sensitive to other's feelings

I mean what's the point of life if you can't handle criticism. We are not perfect. We need to be pointed out our flaws. Sometimes we need to be told that we suck at certain things. Folks, it's not the same as hatred. Calling somebody a derogatory name is not the same as criticizing someone. Saying that someone's paper is crap is sometimes needed to be said, especially if someone can do much better than that.

• Most people think they can take more than they can.

Althought a lot of people will claim that they can take a lot of criticism and they're not offended by a lot of things people will say, but in reality, they will be much more offended than they like to admit, such as if someone tells you that they don't like your personality then you'll probably naturally not like said person very much.

Also, if people say they can handle criticism, then surely them people would be more honest about what they think of other people because they would surely see it as a way of helping improve.

I on one hand can take criticism, but I am very openly honest with everyone I meet, and I will tell people what I think of them if I don't like something about them, if they don't like it, it's not my problem.