Can you name your pick for best Federal Reserve chairman?

• Alan Greenspan wasn't bad.

Yes, I can name my pick for the best Federal Reserve chairman, because most of them are so bad that it is easy to pick a good one. Alan Greenspan did a fairly good job of communicating to the other branches of government and to the people his reasons for taking the actions he did. Greenspan did a good job.

• I think that Warren Buffet would be the best pick for Federal Reserve chairman.

I think that Warren Buffet would be the best pick for
    Federal Reserve chairman. I believe that
    Warren Buffet has the proper experience with money management to be the best
    possible candidate for this job. I can’t
    think of a single person who would be a better choice or who has better
    credentials.

• Ben Bernanke Best Fed Reserve Chairman

Throughout the years, Ben Bernanke has proven to be the best Federal Reserve Chairman. He helped guide the country through the economic crisis by implementing bold and controversial policies. For the most part, those policies have helped the American economy recover to levels not seen in years, so his performance is unrivaled.

• Yes, Dr. Burt Folsom

Yes, I can name my pick for best Federal Reserve Chairman, and I would pick Dr. Burt Folsom. Dr. Folsom is one of the best if not the best economist in the country. He understand how economics works and fiscal policy. He would set our country in the right direction. He is also personable and would make a fine politician.

• I think Greenspan was the best Federal Reserve chairman so far.

I think Greenspan was the best Federal Reserve chairman so far. He seemed to be the best so far because of his performance and his goals that he accomplished. He had a lot of good ideas but did make a few mistakes along the way but compared to others that held that position, I think he was the best.