• Yes of course

The bible is true and it is a book actually written by real people in the B.C. We should respect them and since Bible said that God exists, he exists. God exists and Jesus also exists, the Bible is the proof that God, the father of Jesus Christ our lord, exists.

• For argument's sake

I have listened to philosophical arguments in favor of God's existence and some of them are extremely compelling. The two that are most compelling to me are the argument from design(cosmological argument) and the argument from moral experience(psychological argument). For the sake of argument, I'll use those two arguments and attempt to prove that there is a God. Design requires a designer, the more we learn about the universe through the sciences, the more perfectly calibrated it appears. The cosmos is like a giant incubator. The chances of this universe coming into existence by chance is unbelievably slim. And how can we explain the experience of an absolute moral obligation? From matter? Something like that requires a will.

• It isn't needed

I can believe in God because I feel his presence. I don't have to have a good argument for God's existence, I'll go further and say I know there is a God by nature. We always feel the need to believe in something bigger than us. I also agree, that the cosmological and moral arguments are the best. If I believe Evil is subjective than who decides what's right and wrong? Thus, morals are objective and we know them through a guideline that is the holy book, I believe is the Qur'an.

• The proof is all around us

The proof is everywhere, really. I have no belief whatsoever that we evolved from bacteria or fish or whatever... It makes no sense to me. Thousands of people have died/dedicated their lives and time because of religion over the years, and I really don't see how that many intelligent and smart people could be wrong... Granted there are some idiots in the bunch but aren't there in all groups? God is everywhere and if you are looking close enough then it gets pretty obvious.

• Allahu ackbar man

People don't blow themselves to smithereens for no reason. The men whomst did nine elven knew how to make nice bombs and fly planes to they must have been intelligent and so they would not believe in something that is fake. God told them they would get a bunch of virgins in heaven so they must have talked to him and thus know he exists. Illumknati confirmed. Bush did 711. Rip grandma. Harambe 4:20

• The multi God argument

Yes Many religions exist and many of them point to different Gods and different teachings, but that does not make the concept of a grandeur and all knowing God irrelevant. If your look at all the main religions of the world, they all have a central set of teachings or morals that parallel each other. There may very well be one God with a plan for the world, but the different peoples just interpreted him and his teaching to what would best suit their culture. Look and the 3 Abrahamic religions. They all believe in the same central God, the One God, but all take on his teachings and plan for the world slightly differently. The Multi Religion argument is irrelevant because of this concept of the cultural interpretations

• It makes sense

In certain cases, such as this, evidence is not statistics instead it is logical thought. Everyone knows about cause and effect and in order for the universe to first start, it had to be caused by someone. Someone might say that God therefore needs to be created but he is an abstract being and in order for a material universe to come in place it must have started with a abstract non-material being.

• God is real.

Just recently, Smithsonian Magazine has discovered the Tower of Babel! We have also found Goliath's bones. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Miracles in a life

Many things happen in a persons life i'm talking about when praying for something, don't say "i broke my collar bone because god chose that to happen." take my word. Now i need more words for this to submit so i'm going to type stuff: hi hi hi hello lol!

• God is real

We have found Egyptians in the Red Sea. The bible is 807,370 words long. Who would write the bible without knowing that God is real? Some people are ignorant. They block anything and say its all science. They cover there eyes and don't see. To people out there, who are ignorant, open your eyes and see

• No,no you cant

There is no possible way to prove or not to prove that God exists.
    Plus the things mentioned in the Bible are as they say on "biblical" proportions. If things that happened in the Bible were actually real the world would be a different place...Like WAY different. I really doubt mythical beings who can multiply fish and bread and turn dirt into complex-minded beings; really exist. For the most part religion is just something to give people something to run to when there's trouble or when things don't make sense. Like dinosaurs; when I went to a private school I asked them that if dinosaurs didn't exist then how do we have bones? After that he changed his answer and said that dinosaurs lived among humans.
    If you think that God exists then that's what you believe, but just realize that there's tons of other religions out there that supposedly have their own "gods"- that's why there's atheist, the people who don't believe in any god or religion as to not have biased opinion when saying they don't believe in "your" god.

• Flying Spaghetti Monster

I do not believe in your god, but my god is definitely real. Our book, the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster states the the Flying Spaghetti Monster is our god and that he created the universe. This is proof that the Flying Spaghetti Monster exists. “Accept His Noodly Magnificence into your heart, into your soul, and ye shall forever be free. R'Amen.”

• No I cannot

I have seen no compelling evidence for the existence of God. The argument from design does not stand. Nor does the argument that you can feel God's presence because nobody can prove anything with internal feelings. But if God did exist and could do all of these miracles, why would he just hide and let people constantly debate his existence?

• Stop trying, fools.

What makes you so special? Proving god is a prophet’s job. Did it ever occur to you that god is hiding from your pathetic church? Surely, you are aware of the decline of faith? Why let that happen if he wants to be known? Counterproductive? Counterintuitive. Please have some shame.

• Just being honest.

There are multiple God and Gods throughout history. Science will continue to progress and learn as religion/God claims will stay the same forever. I am not saying God does not exist if anyone thinks I'm claiming that. It's hard to accept that everything can happen naturally. It's to accept we are simple a huge experiment made by an all loving invisible being that will send me to hell if I don't live according to their rules. If people can say God is enternal and was not created, can't I say the same thing without having to submit my logic and reason by dwelling in the supernatural. God could exist, but religion is false. And without religion God is simply a thought that everyone has a personal meaning to it. Subjective, not objective.

• Really not possible

Sorry folks - It is not possible to prove, at least not in any intellectually satisfying way. His works on earth and the cosmos have alternate and plausible explanations. That includes areas as biology, physics, astronomy and the study of morality,

Also, there equal probability of there being gods, rather than a god.

• There is no proof for either side

Wether or not you believe in God, there is no proof for him on either side. There is evidence that he does not exist, but not enough to be called proof. The bible is not proof, as if the bible was proof of God's existence, then Dr Who books would be proof that The Doctor exists. I am an atheist, and i recognise that there is no proof either way, and I have religious friends that also know this. If we could prove his existence, no-one would not believe in him. We can answer this question, therefore, by just looking at the fact that there are non-religious people in the world, and it is a decisive no.

• Until god waves his rosey red flag, he's a forgery

How can you prove something that is unproved and something that is unknown and something that has never been seen? What do you look for to prove this unknown commodity of non existence? Um no. Sorry. The burden of proof is always upon those who claim "let there be light" or "let the truth be known" because it is they that makes those claims. And we sit around and laugh with glee and the mint cookies on the shelves.

• God is a thought

Go exists in only belief and other ways to worship him there is no way to prove god exists or doesn't it is a mer thought of people to have something to try and be a good prison to get in to heave or the equelvent of for other religons

• It is called faith for a reason.

What is an alternate name for religion, faith. To be religious, you have to have faith that your god exists, even though you may not have proof. It is your choice to believe him our not. Just make sure that you respect others beliefs, no matter what they are anyways.

TheLady says2018-01-12T19:35:14.720
No. Yet, I think we have to look a little deeper...

God is different to many people. We’ve seen the evolution of religion over time.

The problem I find in trying to prove that there is/may be/isn’t a god is insisting that this must be a universal truth held by the many. I think we should be allowed the freedom to arrive at our own conclusion on what we think, or have experienced, of god, and others must be accepting and comfortable in the variety of interpretations,

A lot of us seem insistent on the idea that we must find the one true god or else. Many people seem to only want god, as long as they are on their side, and therefore, can control and manipulate those with whom they disagree.

I also wonder why humans must prove god’s existence anyway. Hypothetically speaking, why is it the creation’s responsibility, to prove that they were created? Maybe this isn’t the best comparison, but it’s the equivalent, to me, of asking a painting to prove that it was painted. We know something or someone made the painting, we just have to identify which, of the many painters who have ever painted, did this individual piece. It is apparent human beings did not just spontaneously appear out of thin air. Something, or someone, was involved in our existence, whether that be a god, or amino acids.

However, I don’t think the inability of humans to explain, prove, disprove god’s existence technically means there isn’t some sort of ‘higher reality’ or non human intelligence in the universe which may or may not interact with us on some level. God is a very vague, abstract word for an endless less of phenomena and in cosmic terms, human beings are merely a dust more in comparison. I think it is too early to chuck the possibility out the window just yet. The problem to me is that we are looking for the god of Abraham, Isaac, and Moses, when we should be looking beyond merely the earth and external concerns.

Of course, it would be nice to be able to physically interact with, on some level, god. But then, I think, it is no longer a god and merely another entity just like us. Our fascination with and equally, our fear and hatred of god, is in its mystery and ambiguity. If we were able to pull back the veil on god, so to speak, there wouldn’t really be anything truly divine about such a creature anyway. The elusiveness of god is the very answer to the beauty of reality and nature itself: the harder we try to contain it, the more and more it evades us.