• Yes of course

The bible is true and it is a book actually written by real people in the B.C. We should respect them and since Bible said that God exists, he exists. God exists and Jesus also exists, the Bible is the proof that God, the father of Jesus Christ our lord, exists.

• For argument's sake

I have listened to philosophical arguments in favor of God's existence and some of them are extremely compelling. The two that are most compelling to me are the argument from design(cosmological argument) and the argument from moral experience(psychological argument). For the sake of argument, I'll use those two arguments and attempt to prove that there is a God. Design requires a designer, the more we learn about the universe through the sciences, the more perfectly calibrated it appears. The cosmos is like a giant incubator. The chances of this universe coming into existence by chance is unbelievably slim. And how can we explain the experience of an absolute moral obligation? From matter? Something like that requires a will.

• It isn't needed

I can believe in God because I feel his presence. I don't have to have a good argument for God's existence, I'll go further and say I know there is a God by nature. We always feel the need to believe in something bigger than us. I also agree, that the cosmological and moral arguments are the best. If I believe Evil is subjective than who decides what's right and wrong? Thus, morals are objective and we know them through a guideline that is the holy book, I believe is the Qur'an.

• Allahu ackbar man

People don't blow themselves to smithereens for no reason. The men whomst did nine elven knew how to make nice bombs and fly planes to they must have been intelligent and so they would not believe in something that is fake. God told them they would get a bunch of virgins in heaven so they must have talked to him and thus know he exists. Illumknati confirmed. Bush did 711. Rip grandma. Harambe 4:20

• The multi God argument

Yes Many religions exist and many of them point to different Gods and different teachings, but that does not make the concept of a grandeur and all knowing God irrelevant. If your look at all the main religions of the world, they all have a central set of teachings or morals that parallel each other. There may very well be one God with a plan for the world, but the different peoples just interpreted him and his teaching to what would best suit their culture. Look and the 3 Abrahamic religions. They all believe in the same central God, the One God, but all take on his teachings and plan for the world slightly differently. The Multi Religion argument is irrelevant because of this concept of the cultural interpretations

• The proof is all around us

The proof is everywhere, really. I have no belief whatsoever that we evolved from bacteria or fish or whatever... It makes no sense to me. Thousands of people have died/dedicated their lives and time because of religion over the years, and I really don't see how that many intelligent and smart people could be wrong... Granted there are some idiots in the bunch but aren't there in all groups? God is everywhere and if you are looking close enough then it gets pretty obvious.

• It makes sense

In certain cases, such as this, evidence is not statistics instead it is logical thought. Everyone knows about cause and effect and in order for the universe to first start, it had to be caused by someone. Someone might say that God therefore needs to be created but he is an abstract being and in order for a material universe to come in place it must have started with a abstract non-material being.

• God is real.

Just recently, Smithsonian Magazine has discovered the Tower of Babel! We have also found Goliath's bones. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Miracles in a life

Many things happen in a persons life i'm talking about when praying for something, don't say "i broke my collar bone because god chose that to happen." take my word. Now i need more words for this to submit so i'm going to type stuff: hi hi hi hello lol!

• Science and the bible

The bible proved many things before people even thought up the word science was invented.
    In Job 27:6, it states that "He stretches out the north over empty space; He hangs the earth on nothing.", showing that the earth is floating in space.
    In Isaiah 40:22, "It is He who sits above the circle of the earth, And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers, Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in." This suggests that the earth is spherical.
    In Proverbs 17:22 "A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones.", stating that physical health goes along side mental health.
    There are many verses that I could say but it takes a while so here's a website -
    http://www.Clarifyingchristianity.Com/science.Shtml
    https://www.Livingwaters.Com/witnessingtool/scientificfactsintheBible.Shtml

The bible is written by real people. God gave them this revelation. God knows everything. If this is written 1400 BC to 100 AD, before modern science, is it logical that He is real. Predictions. Christianity is faith based. It is more than just a feeling.

God loves everyone so much that he will not destroy the anyone. He created us for a reason and it hurts his heart that he sees everyone not following the path of love that he crafted for us individually. Faith - we let God through through faith.

How can evolution provide free will? Why aren't there any other highly advanced 'beings' around? I have no clue how people believe they were made by chance, not by an intelligent being that loves you so much, making you a unique person. No wonder people commit suicide. Evolution is just another scam by the devil.

It is your choice, but the day He returns is coming soon, so be prepared.

• No,no you cant

There is no possible way to prove or not to prove that God exists.
    Plus the things mentioned in the Bible are as they say on "biblical" proportions. If things that happened in the Bible were actually real the world would be a different place...Like WAY different. I really doubt mythical beings who can multiply fish and bread and turn dirt into complex-minded beings; really exist. For the most part religion is just something to give people something to run to when there's trouble or when things don't make sense. Like dinosaurs; when I went to a private school I asked them that if dinosaurs didn't exist then how do we have bones? After that he changed his answer and said that dinosaurs lived among humans.
    If you think that God exists then that's what you believe, but just realize that there's tons of other religions out there that supposedly have their own "gods"- that's why there's atheist, the people who don't believe in any god or religion as to not have biased opinion when saying they don't believe in "your" god.

• No I cannot

I have seen no compelling evidence for the existence of God. The argument from design does not stand. Nor does the argument that you can feel God's presence because nobody can prove anything with internal feelings. But if God did exist and could do all of these miracles, why would he just hide and let people constantly debate his existence?

• Really not possible

Sorry folks - It is not possible to prove, at least not in any intellectually satisfying way. His works on earth and the cosmos have alternate and plausible explanations. That includes areas as biology, physics, astronomy and the study of morality,

Also, there equal probability of there being gods, rather than a god.

• Flying Spaghetti Monster

I do not believe in your god, but my god is definitely real. Our book, the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster states the the Flying Spaghetti Monster is our god and that he created the universe. This is proof that the Flying Spaghetti Monster exists. “Accept His Noodly Magnificence into your heart, into your soul, and ye shall forever be free. R'Amen.”

• Just being honest.

There are multiple God and Gods throughout history. Science will continue to progress and learn as religion/God claims will stay the same forever. I am not saying God does not exist if anyone thinks I'm claiming that. It's hard to accept that everything can happen naturally. It's to accept we are simple a huge experiment made by an all loving invisible being that will send me to hell if I don't live according to their rules. If people can say God is enternal and was not created, can't I say the same thing without having to submit my logic and reason by dwelling in the supernatural. God could exist, but religion is false. And without religion God is simply a thought that everyone has a personal meaning to it. Subjective, not objective.

• Until god waves his rosey red flag, he's a forgery

How can you prove something that is unproved and something that is unknown and something that has never been seen? What do you look for to prove this unknown commodity of non existence? Um no. Sorry. The burden of proof is always upon those who claim "let there be light" or "let the truth be known" because it is they that makes those claims. And we sit around and laugh with glee and the mint cookies on the shelves.

• There is no proof for either side

Wether or not you believe in God, there is no proof for him on either side. There is evidence that he does not exist, but not enough to be called proof. The bible is not proof, as if the bible was proof of God's existence, then Dr Who books would be proof that The Doctor exists. I am an atheist, and i recognise that there is no proof either way, and I have religious friends that also know this. If we could prove his existence, no-one would not believe in him. We can answer this question, therefore, by just looking at the fact that there are non-religious people in the world, and it is a decisive no.

• God is a thought

Go exists in only belief and other ways to worship him there is no way to prove god exists or doesn't it is a mer thought of people to have something to try and be a good prison to get in to heave or the equelvent of for other religons

• Can you prove Santa's Existence?

God do not exist. If you ask and athesist he'd say the same thing, if you asked a person of religion, he'd say he do with out any hard proof. No matter how many facts you throw into their face, they will say god exist with out any proof. They will use ridiculous examples such as, god woke me up this morning, he protected me when I was asleep etc. So I ask you men and women of God, why hasn't god sent a pastor or priest that can heal. I see it you see it, all of these pastors will touch someone and they fall as if having a seizure but yet, none of these pastors walk into a hospital and heal anyone. They say the spirit of god is running through them, so, if he should touch a sick person shouldn't they have all been healed?
    How can you believe in the bible when a huge chunk of it was burnt during the Christian Crusades? How can you believe any of them when the bible was rewritten several times as Protestant and the Old Christians fought each other?

• God did not create us, we created him.

It's very simple. We cannot see him, feel him, touch him, or hear him, there for he is not real, and the fact that god didn't even wright his own book says a lot. God is a creation by humans to answer all the unanswered questions. But if he is real which god is the right god only one is correct. It's sad that people actually believe in this stuff. Sorry but not sorry.