• Of course my opinion can be wrong.

Nobody's perfect. It's not like I'm 100% correct 100% of the time. Perfection is an ideology and an illusion. I can't be right all of the time, because that would make me perfect, which is IMPOSSIBLE for ANYBODY. My opinion can be wrong because I might not know everything about the situation, or I'm biased, or even maybe I haven't formed an opinion at all, which would technically be "wrong", right? So I am PERFECTly capable of being WRONG.

• My opinion is so personal that can't be wrong.

I think that every opinion is stricktly related to someone's experienced, studies, how h/she has lived since that moment and so on. At the same time, it means that your opinion can't be wrong for the same reasons. Thus, talking about the exactness or wrongness of someone's opinion is totally useless because they're limited to that someone's background.