Canada: Would you vote for the Conserative Party of Canada next election?

Asked by: Dante1
  • Keeps taxes low, focuses on what is imporant for Canadians

Has created thousands of new jobs
    Abolished the useless long-gun registry which most of parliament agreed with
    Gave a tax break to Canadians
    Punishing criminals more severily so they dont repeat teir actions
    Lowers corporate taxes to allow companiesmto grow and prosper
    Stengthens military for better homeland protection
    .
    .

• R e e

R e hue hh eehe jkleebenvekhe hfe fe gheegebge e e e e e e eee e e e e e e e m e e ee ne ne ne ne nennene e je je ne ne ne ne n en enne ne he e ne ne n ne ne n

• R e e

• Swag swag swag

Swag h j h h hug h hug h h h. J hug h h h. Gag f f f u y t t t t I if g t r s day g h y u get g h h t for y get y g b u g y g j I h

• Tired of Greed

Why are we voting for a party who I'd clearly shown to have more influence in business than the interests of the people. We all know oil is running the show and so must be the cons. There is no breathing room whatsoever for anything else. We are constantly combatting an ideology that favourites those who succeed over people. Now the con's are condemning anyone who isn't a multimillionaire. Let's get real here there's too many people working in low income jobs and what do they have to show for it? The 40 hour work week was designed to do your part and live comfortably not dig your way out of poverty.

NDP leadership.Is the way to go. The liberals showed their true nature since 2001 and since GST. They amended the con's bill c-51 so choose your battles but dont choose another harper

• Trudeau is better and is going to be the next Prime Minister

The liberal party is such a better governing group of politicians, they are the ones that have been there for Canadians and have gone through so much for the people of canada. The conservatives are low life career politicians that only want their 200000 dollar cabinet position. The current government of canada has done a mediocre job and i wouldnt mind too much if they were elected again for fiscal reasons, but the Liberals have to at least be the official opp. And the cons. Have to have a minority. Hope the Liberals win the next election in 2015! Just at least not the NDP. EW

• No, I disagree with them.

No, I would not vote for the Conservative Party of Canada next election. They do not agree with my views at all and I do not think they would do good things for Canada. They do a lot of things that I don't agree with. They are not what Canada needs.

• No, I disagree with them.