Candace Cameron Bure leaves The View: Will her tenure on the show be viewed favorably?

• Yes, Candace Cameron Bure's tenure on The View will be seen favorably.

Yes, Candace Cameron Bure's tenure on The View will be seen favorably. Throughout her time on the show, Ms. Bure has made many worthwhile contributions and contributed to the wide diversity of viewpoints on the show. It has been very valuable having her presence as a mother and former child star.

• I think Candace Cameron's tenure on The View will be viewed favorably

Candace Cameron Bure was a great addition to The View. I think she will be greatly missed and her tenure will be viewed favorably. It is unfortunate that she left but I think her acting career is at a new high and she needs the extra time. She should do well in whatever she does.

• No, I don`t think so.

While some people might be fans of Candice Cameron Burr, most of the fans of that show, and the public in general were not fans of her or the way that she expressed her opinions on the show. This is one of the reasons why she is leaving so early.

• No, not really.