Capitalism (yes) vs. socialism (no): Which offers more decision-making apparatuses?

• Because I do what I want with my body, mind, and Spirit.

The will to decide what I will do with my life! I don't need a small corrupt elite society to dictate how I will spend my life. Ya know believe it or not some people actually care to exceed and better themselves and there quality of life. Why should we all settle for shit living conditions just to support the lazy, and the ones who will accept a shit hole of a life in which they will never improve upon. Oh yea and fuck Obamacare it turned out to be what we all expected the government forcing healthcare on the whole population, and the monthly bill for this shit system going up 25% on the middle hard working class every fucking year just so that the lazy can get what they want WITHOUT CONTRIBUTING! Not a very good start for you jack ass lazy wanna be progressive fuck sticks out there! It has already failed and is further fucking the middle class in which we would have no country without!

• Yes, capitalism offers more consumer choice

In a capitalist society the consumer determines the value of any good or service. Companies must now compete to get more customers by either making a better product, or finding a way to sell their product for cheaper than competitors. In a socialist state, there is one company, and if their product is sub par, then that is what consumers are stuck with.

• Capitalism results in more choices

Capitalism allows for each individual to make more decisions about their life and business, as well as in one's ability to vote within politics. You are more in control of your own decisions rather than others being in control. Thus, capitalism offers more decision making apparatuses than its socialist counterpart.