Carbon emissions trading: Should governments adopt emissions trading to combat global warming?

• Global warming effect everyone.

I strongly feel that carbon emission trading adopted through out the world. I mean carbon emissions is one of the greatest reason for global warming and it should not be taken lightly. I mean global warming is effect all kinds of living things on this earth. It should be solved togeather.

• Anything Helps to Reduce Carbon Emissions

Any steps world governments can take to combat global warming would be a good step in the right direction. Curbing carbon emissions to create better trade is one way countries can keep greenhouse gases out of the atmosphere before global temperatures rise to unmanageable levels. Green energy, pollution controls and biofuels are more ways to reduce carbon emissions in addition to carbon taxes and carbon trading.