• They believe that Jesus is their Lord and Savior so...

Catholics are Christians. In fact, they are the very first Christians. In order to be a Christian, you must believe in the Bible and you must accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. The Catholic Church believes in all of the above, so yes Catholics are Christians and they always will be.

• 90% is how similar Catholics are with Protestants

Roman Catholics do around 90% of the same things as protestants, only 10% of what we believe differs. To anyone who does not believe Catholics are Christians, please challenge me or message me as to why they are not Christians. I would really like to know your opinion on how Catholics are not Christians

• Catholics are Christians

The definition of a Christian is as follows:

"a person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Jesus Christ and his teachings." (credits to google.)

A Christian baptism is a baptism with water and according to the Trinitarian formula ( I baptize thee in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost).

Catholics certainly fit into both of these categories, as far as I'm concerned!

• Their core doctrine is the same

The core doctrine is the same. So essentially, yes. While Catholics kiss up to the Pope, the pope himself said that they were sister religions that need to regroup. Their major book of believe is the same and they both teach the significance of the fictional character Jesus Christ. They also both support the zionist fake Jews financially so I'd say they might as well be playing for the same team (which they are, Jesus' team).

• It depends on how you define "Christian" and "Christianity".

The epitome of Christianity is the belief that Christ was the Messiah, and the son of God. The central scriptural texts of Christianity are the gospels and books of the New Testament. Catholics believe all of these things. They are undoubtedly Christians, and as mentioned before, they trace their lineage to the original Christians, and eventually to the Church of Rome. They venerate Mary, not worship her as some claim, and hold her as the highest among saints as they claim she was without sin. They pray to Mary, most often in the form of the Hail Mary, as do the Eastern Orthodox Christians, and Anglicans. The Lutherans pray half of it.

• There are a number of differences.

We believe the same things, but are practices are slightly different. For example, in church, we have a ritual were we offer wine (Jesus's blood) and bread (his body) to the mass after they ring a bell and cut the biggest piece into little pieces into the wine, as a reference to the last supper. Christians don't really have that, it's mainly just praying and singing. Also, our priest is not allowed to get married, and we have nuns, opposed to Christians who's priest are allowed to get married (correct me if I'm wrong) and they do not have nuns. So I would argue that Christians are not the same thing as Roman Catholics.

• Who they worship is different.

For those who don’t know what I mean by the supporting headline, let me explain. Catholics we worship the holy trinity(god whom we believe is 3 in 1) and mother mary(jesus’s mother). Christians believe in only the holy trinity as they only worship immmortals. To Christians, mother Mary was apparently a mortal to them so they made the assumption that there was no point worshiping Mary. So yes we believe in the holy trinity so there isn’t much of a difference is there? As what reallyawesome123 mentioned:Roman Catholics do around 90% of the same things as Protestants, only 10% of what we do believe differs. But even the slightest difference doesn’t mean there is no difference at all. Us catholics worship one extra person. I’m pretty sure everyone can agree with me on the fact that there is a difference. So even with the slightest difference, it does not mean that we are the same.