Cave Lion Cub Remains: Is cloning extinct animals going to bring about the end of the world?

• Terrorists will make use of them

If extinct animals such as saber-toothed tigers and T-Rexes were to be brought back, then it is only natural that some people would attempt to tame said animals. Organizations such as ISIS may resort to such extreme measures, as in the past they have often resorted to extremes. We can not take the risk of arming our enemies, and so we must not bring back extinct species. Dodos are dangerous!

• Terrorists will make use of them

• No it will not

I dont think that cloning will bring the end of the world because the apocalplipse will. Yep it will. AND THERE IS NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! SUCKERS WE WILL ALL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I AM NOT CRAZY! OK? OK!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT JUDGE PPL! OK? OK! YAY HAPPINESS! I AM DONE NOW

• Cloning Extinct Animals Will Not End the World

While I disagree with the principle of cloning, attempting to bring back extinct animals will not end the world. Cloning the soft tissue of these lions will tell scientists a lot about the conditions of the world thousands of years ago. Cloning might also offer clues to prevent extinction of rare species that are now living.

• No, the end of the world won't come because of cloning.

People should just learn how to take care of everyone and everything on this planet. It is so sad that all those beautiful animals are going extinct. But cloning extinct animals can't bring any harm to this already harmed world. Human race has gone too far already, this is nothing.

• Cloning won't bring end of world

It would be completely alarmist to suggest that cloning of extinct animals, for example the cave lion, is a threat to the great animal kingdom much less to bring about the end of the world. This seems to be a sensible next step in our growing mastery of biological sciences.

• No, I do not think cloning animals is going to bring about the end of the world.

No, I do not think cloning animals is going to bring about the end of the world because in some cases cloning animals can be very helpful in saving species of animals from going extinct. Although cloning can save certain animals, i do not think cloning should be used on humans because the process is not natural and can present some ethical problems in the future.