• Can be easily bought

I think that we should have comfy chairs in school because first of all you could easily buy them because I did a bit of research and found a lil cuddler foam chair that is only like 15 $ and if schools set up fundraisers like bake sales and raise 15 dollars for each student, and second of all the students will pay wayyyyy more attention in class

• Students should have comfier chairs in school.

I believe that students should have comfier chairs in school for many reasons. For starters, students sit in school for more than 30 minutes every day. A lot of adults think that students should have these chairs to be disciplined and/or to help keep correct posture. Students sit in class for long periods of time every day and find it very difficult to work while uncomfortable and for a lot of people, in pain. You may ask, wouldn't they get distracted? But students will get distracted either way when they are sore with back aches and are unable to focus properly. Schools could fundraise to make money in order to buy chairs and purchase a cheaper brand of comfortable chairs for 15 - 20 dollars.

• It will work

The chairs could easily be bought if you buy a chair called a lil cuddler foam chair that is only like 15$ and if you through fundraisers like bake-sales you could easily raise enough money for 15 to 30 kids, also the kids would really pay way way more attention in class.

• Chairs should be confier in school

Chairs in school should be more comfy, I think this because most kids can’t concentrate because they are too worried about getting comfy. Another reason I think they should be comfier is because most teachers have nice, expensive, comfy chairs while we get junky, cheap, hard chairs. Another reason I think we should get comfier seats is because we sit in class for almost 1 hour and most of the time we can’t get up, and our butts start to hurt. A last reason I think this Is because it’s not like we don’t have enough money with all the fundraisers we do.

• Confier chairs at school

Schools should have better chairs I think that schools should have comfier chairs because when we sit in chairs for longer than twenty minutes we get very distracted since we are not comfy. “Kids are easily distracted from the schoolwork, which is why classroom chairs need to be as comfortable as possible to make sure they do not lose concentration any more than they already do,” says Kath Dawson. I very much agree with her we are already uncomfterable and bored in schools so adding hard chairs will just add to the frustration. Some people will say that new comfy chairs will make us fall asleep, but it’s just a cushion it’s not like it’s a pillow and blanket and do you see teachers falling asleep when they are in their chairs? No. I really believe that schools should make the investment and get the comfy chairs. We do so many fundraisers already we can just have a fundraiser for the chairs. Also, people think that bone structure is very important but there is chairs that you can buy to help bone structure, but you only need to do that early in your life.

• Confier chairs at school

• Nnnnj jbj jbjj

Rgf ffffg dkjfbvjdk udfidh jdfhguergh kjdf ierj ierwhg ueh u eggtury hfu gutuh utghutghrhg ugu e ugh dgfu g ghdghref i see that we need better chairs at school jd d jf jf cm jkfd jc njfd njdjdjds jcd cxm fdk ncv vc kcvj cv fkjvj fcbnjkcbvcbj jckjfcvnjc cv cv cv

• Nnnnj jbj jbjj

• Nnnnj jbj jbjj

• Nnnnj jbj jbjj

• Oh yeah they should be comfy

The school desks should be more comfortable because these desk are part of the reason kids have back problems and as a personal witness on how these chairs cause back problems. If the teachers get softer chairs to sit on for eight hours so should us students. So vote yes to get softer desks.

• No, they shouldn't.

Chairs for school should not be comfier, because currently they work just fine. For one, chairs with cushioning would be very costly for high quantities, for the whole school. Even further, this would encourage students to fall asleep and doze off even easier than they currently do. What classroom chairs SHOULD be is those that encourage good posture, being firm plastic. Chairs should provide adequate friction, so it's harder to slump back in the chair.